UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

• 2 weeks later...

kinda feel like there was no notice for today's event

because the collection challenge has three types and they're doing a different type every hour, I can't catch everything before 5pm

edit: the ghost and dark pokemons are in the same hour so it's still possible for me - but my point about the no notice stands

5 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

kinda feel like there was no notice for today's event

because the collection challenge has three types and they're doing a different type every hour, I can't catch everything before 5pm

edit: the ghost and dark pokemons are in the same hour so it's still possible for me - but my point about the no notice stands

What event was today? I wouldn't have seen it, but I'm still curious.

8 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

What event was today? I wouldn't have seen it, but I'm still curious.

it was a collection event (to collect a number of ghost, dark, and psychic pokemon) timed with the release of page 3 of the current research quest, the reward for which is catching hoopa. hoopa was actually the final pokemon to collect to complete the collection challenge. the prize was hoopa candy, something else I forget, and a character pose for your profile.

not the hugest event/prize(especially because the legendary pokemon itself is a reward in the ongoing research quest), but at the same time I didn't get any real-time notice.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, viperxmns said:

I go the opposite, many pokemon are actually better off as shadow when they benefit from the attack boost

grats I havent gotten a shiny shadow in a long ass time

I don’t like leaving them like that cuz the pretend condition makes the pretend creature feel bad so I feel really bad about abusing a digital creature ☹️😆☹️

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Mega Latios raid. Was the only way I was gonna catch it. Did 6 or 7 mega latias and didn’t catch any. First mega Latios raid and I got a shiny. Very hard raid. 6 heads and you need at least 7 people 6 if everyone has a mega evolution on their team. 

8A6E587D-B9FF-45BA-835E-5D838B7DC79E.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go fest is ok didn’t get that many shiny whatever number is assigned to my accounts must be real fuckin rare to match cuz I struggle to get shiny compared to those around me 😆

getting ready to start day 2 I’m not expecting any shiny because yesterday was the higher shiny rate 

2A3D99FB-D7D6-4EB2-A8A9-FD9E1823A4C4.png

F5030C63-61E8-4D7C-9470-6450070FFBD0.png

19 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

We went to the park, did a few of the nihilego raids and looked at some geese in the pond. It was no "every legendary in raids at once" but also we didn't buy tickets to the "real" event so I don't know what we're missing beyond shaymin.

There were raids pretty much constantly and region locked pokemon in incense. Torkoal and Tropius and Galarian Mr Mime.  Of course the day was full of bugs. Between me and my bf we got 5 shiny between us. Shiny luck is so unbelievably unbalanced. Many people struggle to get any and others got them constantly. Niantic needs to reconsider how it makes Pokémon shiny. I find it super sus that content creators always get them sure they play more but it’s more than that. 

• Like 2

I have to do battles to finish up some research and level up tasks. I’m really glad they fixed the issue of people leaving battles because they think they can’t win. I was surprised by how many people forfeit. At least we get the W now and they get the L, but damn, just finish. It’s not like you’re gonna waste resources. I’ve been beaten unmercifully sometimes. I didn’t leave.  It’s weird and I don’t understand what they do it.