UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

I did a remote raid using poke genie it’s been so long since I caught a shiny during a remote raid that I thought to myself “do they even give shiny for remote raids anymore?” Just moments before this happened 

terrible IVs but idc I never really use the hundo that I have  I still prefer ttar when I need dark types 

IMG_3969.thumb.png.a689380d736ccebdcf266ac0b9e8dd14.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raptorpat said:

should be good, let's reconvene on the final level-up

my friend code is 9786 4175 9203 if your fam needs someone to slooooowly level up with across a long period of time

sounds good. they're all sleeping now but i'm pretty sure wifey was looking to add some friends. i'll let her know. 

I bought a couple sets of remote raid passes, and we stopped at the park and did a couple in person raids because I saw a snorlax in a cowboy hat in the tracker, and when I flopped on the bed at home I saw one more rayquaza raid in the distance so I used my last pass to hit the 400 mega energies.

Landed a perfect with an extra meteorite to boot. Will pretty him up something nice.

Screenshot_20230827-143628.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2023 at 3:24 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Yes we have 😆 it feels like that’s taken a long time. I’ll leave the gift opening up to you. If you wanna set a specific time I’ll try to remember but other than that go for it! 

a friend suggested best friendening during today's community day, so I might have a lucky egg up for that but I haven't heard back since he asked last night.

I've been holding onto you because a few other people were closing in too, I think wacky is 11 days off.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

a friend suggested best friendening during today's community day, so I might have a lucky egg up for that but I haven't heard back since he asked last night.

I've been holding onto you because a few other people were closing in too, I think wacky is 11 days off.

I’m in no rush at all. Whenever you’re ready. Is this a double xp community day? Are they all and I never noticed? 😬

56 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m in no rush at all. Whenever you’re ready. Is this a double xp community day? Are they all and I never noticed? 😬

no XP bonuses for the community day, but there's a 1.5XP bonus for the season for increasing friend levels

the community day thing is just because my friend and his gf were both 1 gift away from leveling up and he suggested it as if I hadn't been waiting for them to pick the game back up again for the past two years

I held off on you, I have a few more ready in the next week or so.

but for context, in this season with an egg, it is 300k for best friend and 150k for a tier 3 friend, so even holding off on you i still walked away with 450k off two people before counting evolutions and research prizes and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, SwimOdin said:

Ok, so I’ve started to play this a little bit again, and I have to ask, do you all always use curveball throws? I do it exclusively and I want to know if that’s typical.

Yeah, you're pretty much supposed to

i'm trying real hard to not put the game down for the winter. going thru daily motions but rarely moving around, running routes or teaming up to do anything besides an occasional family raid in the city cemetery. that pokefomo is a bitch.