UnevenEdge
1pooh4u

Pokémon Go

1 hour ago, Raptorpat said:

I'm confused. If you know the email and you know the password, why can't you log in?

I'm not asking to be a tool, I'm just confused.

The email got hacked. I said that. It’s linked to an old phone number now and I can’t even answer questions to reset the password. 

I log in via the Pokemon Trainer Club that just requires inputting an account name and password in PoGo. I didn't realize the other login types don't work like that.

First raid. I got lucky cuz I sure as shit didn’t get another one 😆 people around me got 3 and 4 shiny. I consider myself lucky to get 1 my shiny luck is a big ol womp womp 😆

E25497B5-3957-4588-8E61-4F4844E3D1FB.jpeg

I got one on my 6th, final free pass praisehelix

Had a shiny day, Swablu was my daily spawn

I'm still in cursed bracket that doesnt have that daily incense thing 

Screenshot_20220731-212009_Pokmon GO.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, viperxmns said:

I got one on my 6th, final free pass praisehelix

Had a shiny day, Swablu was my daily spawn

I'm still in cursed bracket that doesnt have that daily incense thing 

Screenshot_20220731-212009_Pokmon GO.jpg

I’ve had the daily incense for a week or so. I hope they never discover that it works in cars too because it does and really well. Seems like there’s a love hate thing going on with the adventure incense. Some people are getting really cool mons like hsuian Moltres, and other people get nothing different or nothing at all and they swear they’re moving. 

I didn't know there was a shiny variant until after thale fact. I coughed up coins for remote passes and did the six raids I can see from home, because I couldn't be bothered to leave the house but now I have no coins.

I'm undecided on the new incense feature. The spawns I got in the couple days before the weekend seemed generic and not different from the regular spawns (though I'm aware the hsuian birds are in the pool). The share feature seems a bit over the top. Is there any reason to cram to catch 20 incense spawns in one go?

rest of us losers finally got the incense, no galarian birds for me today though I'm expecting it to run if I see one since it's 90% flee