UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

On 11/13/2020 at 2:21 PM, DragonSinger said:

What do you get with those Pokemon Community Day tickets you pay for like the upcoming Electabuzz one?

I usually purchase tix cuz it’s only a dollar. Usually it’s like catch 15 Electabuzz and each set of tasks gives you a better opportunity for a shiny higher IV Pokémon also usually get a poffin reward and I like feeding those to my buddy during events. 
it’s worth trying at least once 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I usually purchase tix cuz it’s only a dollar. Usually it’s like catch 15 Electabuzz and each set of tasks gives you a better opportunity for a shiny higher IV Pokémon also usually get a poffin reward and I like feeding those to my buddy during events. 
it’s worth trying at least once 

Thank you. I'm penny pinching right now for anime Black Friday sales and still on the fence, but I was really curious in case I decide to buy tickets for other Community Days.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Thank you. I'm penny pinching right now for anime Black Friday sales and still on the fence, but I was really curious in case I decide to buy tickets for other Community Days.

It’s definitely worth trying especially if it’s a Pokémon you don’t see often in the wild.  I’ve been penny pinching for a cat tree cuz I’m the crazy cat lady now 😆

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m thinking of throwing $8 away and buying a ticket for the galarian event. It’s totally unnecessary because we’re gonna get a shot at it anyway. I bought a ticket for that other event. I can’t even justify these purchases rn, but I’m hoping my irresponsibility will motivate me to get up off my fuckin ass and hit the job market again.   💩

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2021 at 2:38 PM, Raptorpat said:

The remote invite system could use some work.

In the amount of time I got @jackiemarie90's invite and booted up the game and load the gym, the time ran out.

Aww it ok, I'll keep sending 'em. XD I missed another friends invite while I was in the shower! I opened it up too but still missed the countdown window. 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

@jackiemarie90 got me so close to getting a Zapdos, but my fingers still aren't used to my new phone so I can barely throw a great ball and haven't hit an excellent since I got it. Nice throws ain't getting me shit from raids 😭. Heck, my throwing is so bad now, my phone moves me to another tab during most attempts. 

Legendary pokemon are super hard to catch after raid. I miss like a fourth of my attempts. If I have a lot of the golden razz berry, I'll use one for every attempt on a legendary to help me catch it. XD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raptorpat said:

how the heck - i've never made it into a fabled jackie raid

also I'm on the cusp of uber best friends with both you and @jackiemarie90, iunno if either of you want to coordinate it for the XP boost

They aren't that fabled, kinda random tho, I usually wait till there are like 3 other people in local raids to invite homies so help so there it is more likely we will win. lol I don't need to coordinate too much, I've been paying attention to it too! XD

7 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

yeah but i've never successfully gotten in - and I try too!

as far as coordinating, I mean like making sure that we are both on when we do the final level up to best friends and with lucky eggs running before pulling the trigger so we get the 200K experience instead of 100K

I'd coordinate if I could remember to actually join in at the right time. My memory is mush while I'm editing. I've caught two of Jackie's raids because my phone was next to me so I could procrastinate on Twitter while working.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Also 3 more days till we are best buddies! Also do people still want me to add them in raids or do people want to save up for a bit?

You can keep inviting me - I think you can only have a max of five remote passes anyways. I've had my fill of gen 1 legendaries tho.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2021 at 4:33 PM, Raptorpat said:

You can keep inviting me - I think you can only have a max of five remote passes anyways. I've had my fill of gen 1 legendaries tho.

We iz one day away from being best frands!!! Are we supposed to sync up tomorrow, or the day after that? >__>

Also is it best to add you to a raid tomorrow? I'm going for Tornadus or any other interesting Legendaries. <__<

Edited by jackiemarie90

What times are you free Friday, from afternoonish to night? @Raptorpat I can't guarantee a raid at any given time since I usually wait for areas to fill up with at least 4 people including myself before inviting the homies to a raid. That's just I don't want to invite you guys unless there is a high probability we will win. XD

Edited by jackiemarie90