UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

This new update is helpful.  Wow it's been a long time since I last updated here. 

A long time ago I caught my second shiny and I caught a third one about a month or two ago I think.

I'd have to look it up and I'm too lazy to do that.  I was close to leveling up before the update and now I'm level 30.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 10:13 PM, Admin_Raptorpat said:

I've only booted up a couple times since the shutdown began. It would be easier if they preserved intermittent streaks right now, because otherwise I'm all "why bother play if I'm not going to go out tomorrow to continue the streak".

So there's a pokestop I can reach from my mailbox now. Suddenly started to get the mail every day.

Also: MDWC4SNGUFXS2SW9

^promo code for free great balls and razz berries

I’m glad they fixed stops. I know they just recently made it so you had to be practically on top of the stop. I’m glad they switched back. 

for now, remote raid passes will allow you to be equal to people that are there, eventually remote passes won’t allow you to be as strong as being there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 11:50 AM, Raptorpat said:

I haven't come across a populated room to join remotely yet. But that's def garbodor that the pass is single use even when failing.

It might be different now, but I’m not willing to find out. 😬😆

On 6/14/2020 at 8:35 PM, viperxmns said:

There was a weird bug where you need a second remote pass to re enter, but a raid will only consume one pass

I dunno, I def had to buy more to try again. I didn’t even think to contact Niantic. Too late now. I guess it’s possible I bought more but they weren’t really used?  

I really want this new Legendary. It’s cool af 😆

Did you check that you physically had one remote pass left after the raid? We can hold up to 3 at a time, so see if it actually uses more than one up. It may ask for a second pass but it won't use it up, but yea that's broken if you already have one left and it's like forcing you to buy another, you could email for free pass, they've given remotes to ppl

Zekrom is the new best electric type, managed to get a fundo Reshiram but not much luck for Zekrom atm

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol I opted to do GoFest laggy af it was fun. Didn’t get as many shiny as I thought but if I purify shadow moltres it will be my first hundo legendary

Got this  I will eventually purify  idk y I don’t like leaving Pokémon as shadow Pokémon  it makes me feel guilty 😬😆

8D65B786-4215-443B-BB88-8A4BD376357B.png

• Like 3

On 7/28/2020 at 5:59 PM, viperxmns said:

Nice, don't purify any shadow legendaries, they're stronger as shadows

I wouldn't purify that Ekans either

I haven’t purified any of the Pokémon I got during Go(but stay at home)Fest. I did remove frustration though. 

Never got shiny Rayquaza, but I did get Deoxys 

566602BB-1456-4103-B7CF-6A996DE2537B.png

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

wait so what's the deal about not purifying Shadow Pokemons?

I simply don’t have the candy. Some people say they’re stronger but others are saying it’s no different.  From what I see they get an attack bonus but I don’t know how much they give up in defense 

I actually do have the candy to purify if I wanna  eventually I will cuz I’ll feel bad leaving it like this cuz I’m a derp 😆

C4427ACB-5CD8-4E0E-AD6C-E3886958FD92.png

Edited by 1pooh4u

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

Sorry Pooh! I just saw you invited me to a raid. :RoboSad:

I'm gonna have to mess with the pogo push notifications so I don't just assume it's spam.

That’s ok. I was picking random people off my list. It’s tough to send invites without a chat feature, or a discord for coordination 😆

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

That’s ok. I was picking random people off my list. It’s tough to send invites without a chat feature, or a discord for coordination 😆

it also sucks because tabbing out of the game to open up discord or uemb or text messenger or whatever makes the game reboot from scratch half the time

• Like 2

Just now, Raptorpat said:

it also sucks because tabbing out of the game to open up discord or uemb or text messenger or whatever makes the game reboot from scratch half the time

Omg yes!  Half the time I’m afraid to answer my friend’s texts for that reason. It’s very annoying 

8 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

I wish I could figure out the trigger because sometimes it'll be tabbed out for a long time and not need to relaunch and other times it'll need to reload even if I switch out briefly.

I was also trying to figure it out, but idk.  PoGo shouldn’t be shutting down like that so often, especially since I have adventure sync enabled. I don’t think it tracks steps if it shuts down completely. I keep trying to test that but I always forget my km when I start 😆

AS has been annoying lately, it randomly isnt tracking distance. Then I have to perform some specific alchemy to make it work again (do I restart? Turn sync off and on again? Refresh fit? Blood sacrifice?) and I'll go back in and it's randomly workjng again, or maybe it isn't 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...