UnevenEdge

This fucking forum

Sawdamizer

This is how far we've come

pls_donate___homeless_she_man_by_alimukillchan-d8su48g.png

you know thats a good point....what the fuck is up with that? if he couldnt do the board on the free forum then why did he bother to pay at all...i dont trust these asshats with my money....not only that...but when they finally get off their asses and make some solid rules and guidelines, whos to say that we wont start being banned....so you are then in a situation of 'do those that donate get preferential treatment' or 'oh hey yeah i know you donated to help but...kthxbai'.....

No new people.

Gonna have to do like we did before.

Get someone to make 30 alts and post a lot.

But they need to commit to each users personality others wise it's just sad

you should volunteer.

Awful lot of posting for a bunch of people bitching about  the forum theyre posting on :fap:

im not bitching about the forum as a whole...i dont want my money invested in something or someone that i dont trust....i would rather see it go down before that

im not bitching about the forum as a whole...i dont want my money invested in something or someone that i dont trust....i would rather see it go down before that

Well its simple then, don't donate any.

Problem solved.

open_door.jpg

Is this the part where we're supposed to say "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out"?

If so... yeah, don't do that. You don't have any drawers or pants on, and you have shit smeared all over your ass from doing a crappy job of wiping. Plus, the door's white, so that'll only make it worse.

Oh, and the shit smear may also be a metaphor for your attitude. I don't know, I'm no genius, but it seems appropriate.

Wait, who are we talking about again?

-_'