UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Cowboy Bebop 14 (rewatch)
Senran Kagura Shinovi Master 3

Spoiler

And so it comes full circle. The time has come for me to start writing up the Kinky Kunoichi finale, and to help refresh myself on some of Tsuru's own directorial tics, I rewatched his contribution to every big anime magazine's #1 anime of all time. I even made a cinegrid to show my appreciation!

Haruka and Murakumo are the best characters. I'm glad that Yomi's doing more than talking about how much she loves bean sprouts/complaining about how expensive they're getting in today's economy this season, but because there's a con to every pro, apparently Hikage's character has devolved to talking about how she has no emotions and how that keeps her from reacting like the others. I can only fear which Homura Squad girl will be bitten by the Black Clover bug next...

Dragon pilot ep. 5 

It has a hilarious premise that pilots get swallowed up by dragons that are under disguised as fighter jets. They pilot them with like a virtual reality helmet that lets them see. It's a light hearted comedy. Kinda reminds me of a modern how to train your dragon with less vikings. lol All 12 eps are on Netflix but I'm sure you can also find online.

Image result for dragon pilot gif

On 11/14/2018 at 4:56 PM, Delaclease said:

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai 8

well

Spoiler

i guess there is no tragedy happening. episode 9 is already coming up and none of the bad things i thought could possibly happen have. guess it was just very fast pacing at the start..another good ep..i already miss best girl koga..on a side note i love this ED. i love accidentally hearing those things when theyre good.

Zombieland Saga #1 (second rewatch) and #2

The news about one of the idols being transgender is making me want to catch up on this already. I'll do so after I start catching up on my extremely-belated quest to rewatch (and rate) Log Horizon.

Edited by Blatch

Lupin III Part V 1-8 - every time I watch lupin after a while im reminded of how good this show is. top 10 best anime series ever. period. i noticed a slight animation change that may or may not stick around but its nice..fujiko looks good whether shes drawn in a more cutesy style or not.

and this ED...its looking a lot like "when are fujiko and lupin gonna get serious with each other and marry already?"

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san 8