UnevenEdge

Heellloooooo

1pooh4u

karma is like - every time anybody clicks that they like you you gain Karma.

that little "like" thing under everybody's title.

the sup/sub/tt are just code that make things look and align differently.

so for example = MC squared, you can do with MC2

if you put the "2" in "sup" tags.  and if you need something low like "H20" you can put the "2" in "sub" tags.  like this H20

ICIC

Just in case you were unaware the quiz, fanfic, and gallery buttons have broken images. Though the links themselves still work.

yeah those are mods that weren't include with the original theme, so they have to be manually fixed at some point.

oOOoOOooooOoOoOoo

For me the spoiler button and the dice roll button looks like a broken picture.

Same with "quiz", "fanfics", and "gallery".

those are all mods.  so they didn't quite land totally right in the theme.  they work though.  they're just not quite cleaned up visually to match the theme is all.

this quiz thing is neat, lotta potential there for board things.

yeah kinda looking forward to people making their own.  It'd be cool to get some Toonami or anime quizzes up there.  and just - otherwise with a lot of the members we have, there'll be some probably pretty twisted ones eventually too.

yeah kinda looking forward to people making their own.  It'd be cool to get some Toonami or anime quizzes up there.  and just - otherwise with a lot of the members we have, there'll be some probably pretty twisted ones eventually too.

We can make our own? Heh, 15 year old me woulda been all over that.  ;D

Can the avatars be made bigger like proboards or no? Just curious. I know there's plenty of more important things being worked on first. :)

yeah somebody else also brought that up and they do look a bit small to me too, so we'll probably bump them up if we can.  not sure when though.  cuz there's other stuff.  but I can't see why we wouldn't be able to do that.

yeah somebody else also brought that up and they do look a bit small to me too, so we'll probably bump them up if we can.  not sure when though.  cuz there's other stuff.  but I can't see why we wouldn't be able to do that.

Yea lol, I just saw Panda's topic created in the other folder. xD I spoke too soon. That's good to know, thanks! So far everything seems really easy to navigate and utilize.

this finally work for phone now?

Just switched to my phone and it seems to work fine.

Phone layout seems to not be much different from basic layout on phone. Though I do like the different tint on the quote box (probably in the minority on that though).

Yea lol, I just saw Panda's topic created in the other folder. xD I spoke too soon. That's good to know, thanks! So far everything seems really easy to navigate and utilize.

YES!

Just switched to my phone and it seems to work fine.

Phone layout seems to not be much different from basic layout on phone. Though I do like the different tint on the quote box (probably in the minority on that though).

YES!

Luuv might be working on it.

YES!

multi quote testing

i would also like to see bigger avatars :D

modify works good too.

I just switched to desktop but it was responsive on my phone and it seemed the site loaded faster

from there as well.

I gotta play with all these buttons

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIimtXiH_UulFv59tqdRWQzB5thwsbro9z1AcbtlhFuexHEkBcTb0hg-0

Howdy.  So far I've just gotten long loading times coming from main/index page.  There are also a couple of buttons that don't want to load.  That could be on my end however.

I'm sure this site will improve, though.

I've also noticed there's a karma system.  I guess we're reddit again. :P