UnevenEdge

Samurai Jack Season 5: XCV talkback

Jman

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there'sa part of me that wants to bitch about how it should take more than one episode to change her mind, but even if she's turned over this experience, I feel satisfied by that.

Yup, wish they had enough episodes to stretch it out a bit, but it was still good.

Damn it you stupid woman!  Just cooperate!  Jack should've tied your legs too.

This is like something out of Space Dandy.

Ah, those flying things are bigger than I thought.

The flying jellyfish thing are probably bursting because this section of the creature is probably their natural habitat.  That's why they aren't trying to "escape."

Out, just in time!  So, that's its back.  We only saw parts.  I'd be interested to see what the whole thing looks like.  Unless maybe it's just the shell on the top and the giant mouth was on the bottom?

Finally they're out!

Ladybug!  Wow Ashi's master was a bitch.  How dare you squash that lovely ladybug!  Now Ashi gets it...

So weird having those old Moltar reviews on my 60" HDTV. When he hosted Toonami, I watched on the long departed tiny Samsung in my room with the flap ya had to open to access the channel and volume buttons dials lol. Just so weird.

When are Jack and Ashi gonna smash. I feel like he can have sex with her now.

This show never ceases to amaze me in how blood and guts are added in but never coming off as excessive or unnecessary.

It always adds to the story and characters.  Also Ashi is gonna show up again soon I bet.

This show never ceases to amaze me in how blood and guts are added in but never coming off as excessive or unnecessary.

It always adds to the story and characters.  Also Ashi is gonna show up again soon I bet.

well duh, she IS gonna be Jack's love interest

it never ceases to amaze me what a complete 180 you did on your opinion of this show after blood was added

I think it was less of a hating Jack thing and more of a not wanting kids' shows on [AS] thing.

Essentially.

That and making the show adult could have gone very badly, either being gratuitous or being a kids show with a curse or two censored.  This straddles the line very well, being adult but still being Jack.