Samurai Jack Season 5: XCV talkback

Jman

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, let's try this again. 

Last time on Samurai Jack -

The show killed a lot of people.  But Jack fell down a pit.  We then took a break to look at a different future involving Rick Sanchez toppling a government in the span of a 22 minute episode and causing his daughter to divorce her husband, all in the name of Seczhuan chicken nugget sauce.

Jack is unaware of this, still falling to his doom.

So I rewatched the first three episodes of the new season to get pumped for new Samurai Jack tonight, since there was a break in the action last week. As expected, they were awesome.

I just love how clean this show's animation is. It utilizes no CGI whatsoever except for tracking shots and places where they need to show perspective (like Jack flying over a deep forest). Heck, I don't think the third had any of it period. And while it didn't feel quite like a movie as Genndy said, I felt as if Jack's journey was progressing in real time, which is something that beautifully improves to binge watching. :)

So I rewatched the first three episodes of the new season to get pumped for new Samurai Jack tonight, since there was a break in the action last week. As expected, they were awesome.

I just love how clean this show's animation is. It utilizes no CGI whatsoever except for tracking shots and places where they need to show perspective (like Jack flying over a deep forest). Heck, I don't think the third had any of it period. And while it didn't feel quite like a movie as Genndy said, I felt as if Jack's journey was progressing in real time, which is something that beautifully improves to binge watching. :)

And on the motorcycle

RIP motorcycle.

HERE WE GO!!!

Misaka[/member]

you probably won't see this summon but if you do, keep in mind to refloat this thread, since AS fucked over the block last week and these threads were made for nothing

So we're using the same thread then?

'kay so mistakes were made and I had a second shot of Tequilla

I am also drinking beer

I'll be very drunk by the end of the night so, enjoy ::]::

Ugh...I hate tequila.  Tastes like shit and my stomach doesn't like it very much.