UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 23 Discussion!!

You know, this show needs to start explaining things next generation.  The origin of the masks, what they are, what the Pillar Men actually are, etc.  I need more than "flavor of the season" villains with no explanation given.

The manga explains this in detail. In fact, it precedes Phantom Blood.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit, Lisa Lisa. i know that, a the hero, JoJO will eventually likely have to fight and finish the battle, but at least prove that you've got the power and skills to have been considered his master all this time. i hope the story doesn't just throw her to the wolves because she's a woman

So is this some out of order storytelling or did kill and roast the sand whales offscreen?  Or did she get the meat from the giant can? :D

~

Awesome finish to this fight.  Very clever finish.  And Caesar was with him all the way.

A warrior's honor.  Wamu was a respectable opponent, at least.

Hood off... Karz has such epic hair!

They're already dead!  Love it! :D

Keep putting your foot in your mouth, JoJo. :D

Wow liking Lisa Lisa's battle attire.

did i speak too soon? son of a bitch. they wouldn't have killed her quite so readily if she'd been a man, i think. she'd have lasted a bit longer and pulled out some more impressive moves before falling

Caeser was killed and he's a guy.

Speedwagon!

did i speak too soon? son of a bitch. they wouldn't have killed her quite so readily if she'd been a man, i think. she'd have lasted a bit longer and pulled out some more impressive moves before falling

No idea, but man it'd be weird if she died from that. I'm not believing it yet.

I agree though, she's supposed to be strong enough to be their master still so what the heck was that either way.