UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 23 Discussion!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Showtime after Stacy's Mom & Me, I mean, Sand Worm & Me.

time for the best show since Samurai Jack isn't with us tonight

fuck you with something sharp and sandpapery AS, there's lines you don't cross when making an April fools joke, ruining your OWN RATINGS is one of them

Stacy's Mom playing in the background after five times, but now I open multiple taps they overlap each other. Make it stop...

Also, I love Mamoru Ishii's works, but I just can't give one fuck about this show.

I predict we aren't gonna like JoJo's ratings after THIS lame stunt!

How?  Are you saying Toonami loyalists tune out if they don't get to watch old-ass reruns of Family Guy beforehand?

Social media was clearing up the issue about when Toonami was starting

time for the best show since Samurai Jack isn't with us tonight

fuck you with something sharp and sandpapery AS, there's lines you don't cross when making an April fools joke, ruining your OWN RATINGS is one of them

I get Samurai Jack, because I was befuddled as to what they were going to do on May 20th, but not putting Sand Whale right after Kai and instead airing it at 12:30 was DUMB!

How?  Are you saying Toonami loyalists tune out if they don't get to watch old-ass reruns of Family Guy beforehand?

Social media was clearing up the issue about when Toonami was starting

What I meant is JoJo fans won't understand this, tuning in for JoJo and getting Sand Whale instead!

Eating peas again...