UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 23 Discussion!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A switch?  KARZ YOU COWARDLY BASTARD!

Damn, was hoping Lisa Lisa would last longer in the fight, though.  She was supposed to beat Karz after JoJo beat Wamu!

The cavalry is here... saved... by Nazis? :D

That's not funny.  Karz you son of a bitch.  Hell... stabbed through the foot, and now.... gah, JoJo has no choice!

His mother?!

In all fairness, I'd be Kars.  Double-crossing Lisa Lisa, using her to make Jojo an easy target, etc.  These are techniques I would definitely use in order to become the "ultimate life form" that Kars described.

The ends justify the means is basically Kars in a nutshell.

In all fairness, I'd be Kars.  Double-crossing Lisa Lisa, using her to make Jojo an easy target, etc.  These are techniques I would definitely use in order to become the "ultimate life form" that Kars described.

*steps back slowly*

1. I suspected back at the start of this season that JoJo's mother was the baby Erina found on the ship. they kind of insinuated as much but then let it go by the wayside when Lisa Lisa was introduced as a character.

2. MILF

3. wait, that means JoJo was trying to peep at his own mom in the bath a few episodes ago....

1. I suspected back at the start of this season that JoJo's mother was the baby Erina found on the ship. they kind of insinuated as much but then let it go by the wayside when Lisa Lisa was introduced as a character.

2. MILF

3. wait, that means JoJo was trying to peep at his own mom in the bath a few episodes ago....

YUP! But again, Joseph had no idea it was his mom.  THAT ARAKI  ::spin::

I guess he's had some time to kill to learn about some stuff from this era.

It was anachronistic because this is set in 1939, and the "electric" guitar wasn't invented until the late 1940s or early 1950s.

Even so, I didn't consider that at the time, it caught me by surprise, and I laughed my ass off!

Well played, JJBA!

It was anachronistic because this is set in 1939, and the "electric" guitar wasn't invented until the late 1940s or early 1950s.

Even so, I didn't consider that at the time, it caught me by surprise, and I laughed my ass off!

Well played, JJBA!

Nazis also didn't invent cybernetics  8)

Well played, JJBA!

Are we sure it has to be an electric guitar?

Well played, JJBA!

The electric guitar was invented in 1931 and used in a ton of jazz recordings.

You sir, fail.

The electric guitar was invented in 1931 and used in a ton of jazz recordings.

You sir, fail.

Depends on what type of electric guitar we're talking about.

There were indeed acoustical guitars with pickups in the 1930's, but the Fender Telecaster and Stratocaster weren't invented until the late 1940's and early 1950's.

The sound Kars was getting out of her legs was more akin to electric guitars invented around 1950's than those "archtop" hybrid guitars that came about back then.