UnevenEdge

My butt got bigger.

CutieQuesadilla

awesome! keep it up boo, you can do eeet! <3

i'm actually also working on my glutes... for the very purpose of making it bigger... if possible, not much to work with there >:D

its part of my new strict regimen targeting my abs and ass specifically. i'm only just over a week in so i can't really notice much difference visually. i can certainly feel it though and not having much to work with to start, i'm gonna have to work a lot harder for it :(

oh well! :)

gotta start somewhere.

we can do eeeet!!!!

awesome! keep it up boo, you can do eeet! <3

i'm actually also working on my glutes... for the very purpose of making it bigger... if possible, not much to work with there >:D

its part of my new strict regimen targeting my abs and ass specifically. i'm only just over a week in so i can't really notice much difference visually. i can certainly feel it though and not having much to work with to start, i'm gonna have to work a lot harder for it :(

oh well! :)

gotta start somewhere.

we can do eeeet!!!!

i'm working on butt, tummy, and arms. I've seen progress. It really encourages me. Donkey kicks and bridges really worked for me.

i'm working on butt, tummy, and arms. I've seen progress. It really encourages me. Donkey kicks and bridges really worked for me.

yeah, those are in there. what i find is really kicking my ass is when i get to pop squats and ski squats.

not sure why but those two in particular make my muscles burn like crazy.

that's good, you know it's working.

I added leg weights for more resistance.

ugh, i start adding leg weights in a week.

i'm both dreading the work and anticipating the results.

i'm intentionally being careful because my knees are so bad and i haven't done so much working out in quite a while. i pushed too hard right out the bat and could not perform my work duties as needed for two days after. made lifting and moving furniture nearly impossible. womp wooooomp!!!

ok, you'll see when i sit on your face.

Sorry, i'm in a mood always. I'mma siren.

Yes well I won't argue the siren remark at all because well I'm sure every guy here would walk off cliff if they thought you were at the bottom waiting for them.

I however will greatly look forward to seeing the difference, it might be hard to see with you on my face but I'll do what needs to be done.

For histories sake.