UnevenEdge

the next Toonami falls on April fools

mochi

[adult swim] always does pranks the night before, so Toonami shouldn't be affected unless they decide to really go for it.

But as for what [as] might do for a prank this year? I'm going to be as bland as possible and call a Rick & Morty S3 stealth premiere.

[adult swim] always does pranks the night before, so Toonami shouldn't be affected unless they decide to really go for it.

But as for what [as] might do for a prank this year? I'm going to be as bland as possible and call a Rick & Morty S3 stealth premiere.

[as] has railed anime blocks for 1st many times

such as

putting a fart track on new released episodes of gits and fma

another year they just showed perfect hair forever instead of the anime block

Yuri on Ice with Victor and Yuri voiced by Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin.

I'd be happy if that show was on TV in any capacity

**sigh**, would make up for all the complete bullshit  "progressive gay representation" in TV and movies this year

they did different stuff for different shows, but it was all audio stuff.

RC used robot voices, Mike Tyson had Jim Rash's character all modded down voice-wise and weird sounding.  Also they used a lot of random duck quacks.

Bob's used Seinfeld guitar cues.  And I guess the 2nd episode had people sounding like Pinhead from Hellraiser or something.

Ozmo had disco music throughout.  Assy's dialogue was replaced by farts.  what else?  there was more but can't remember right now cuz too sleepy.

also didn't get to see the whole block.  the stream I was watching cut out after Assy.

Fucking fantastic call.

What the hell is this bullshit?  Rick and Morty?  I tried to watch that show.  It's not even funny.  I was looking forward to the block this week.  Especially Samurai Jack, Dragonball, JoJo, and Tokyo Ghoul.

THIS IS FUCKING IDIOTIC!

DUR HUR APRIL FOOL'S SO FUNNY WHY DON'T WE FUCK THE RATINGS UP OUR ASS HUR HUR!

Dumb ass fucking Adult Swim fucks.

All that lip from Demarco about dur-dur-dur schedule regularity habit watching chapapapapapa BUT OH WAIT LET'S NOT PLAY THE BLOCK FOR A WEEK WITH NO WARNING I'M SURE THAT  WON'T COST US ANY VIEWERS AT ALL.

Seriously some casual viewers are libel to think Toonami is canceled.

This was to be the ultimate weekend.  We've got non-stop wrestling, Star Wars Celebration with likely Last Jedi trailer to drop, Toonami, and my friend came over to watch all this stuff with me and brought Zelda again.  Actually not going to have time to watch the Celebration panels live because I am maximizing Zelda time.  Plus some are in the morning.

BUT NOPE THEY HAD TO GO AHEAD AND SHOW THIS BULLSHIT INSTEAD OF TOONAMI! 

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT MOCHI IT'S GOING BACK TO NORMAL AFTER MIDNIGHT.

What makes you think that?  The DVR says was normal block tonight but they're already throwing away time with this Rick and Morty trash.  So no Jack at least tonight which is beyond fucking moronic.  GOOD JOB SABOTAGING YOUR NEW ORIGINAL PREMIERE YOU'VE BEEN HYPING FOR YEARS YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKS!

What makes you think that?  The DVR says was normal block tonight but they're already throwing away time with this Rick and Morty trash.  So no Jack at least tonight which is beyond fucking moronic.  GOOD JOB SABOTAGING YOUR NEW ORIGINAL PREMIERE YOU'VE BEEN HYPING FOR YEARS YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKS!

Because Demarco confirmed it, douchebag.

https://twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/848354143714594816

I was working all day. Was called over because some teen had his thumb stuck in a fucking coke can (I'm serious).

I can't be mad because I love me some Rick and Morty. This has been good for my spirits. It made my night less shitty.

And that makes it any less retarded?  They're fucking hypocrites and preempted two of their marquee shows for this trash.  No Sand Whale and Me either.  So glad they promoted and hyped this stuff up forever to randomly pull this bullshit.

And Sand Whale and Me is airing at 12:25, dumbass.

I was working all day. Was called over because some teen had his thumb stuck in a fucking coke can (I'm serious).

I can't be mad because I love me some Rick and Morty. This has been good for my spirits. It made my night less shitty.

If Rick and Morty is so great why are they playing it now?  There's plenty of other times it could play.  What happened to their precious Sundays?  Fuck that overrated crap.

What the hell is this bullshit?  Rick and Morty?  I tried to watch that show.  It's not even funny.  I was looking forward to the block this week.  Especially Samurai Jack, Dragonball, JoJo, and Tokyo Ghoul.

THIS IS FUCKING IDIOTIC!

DUR HUR APRIL FOOL'S SO FUNNY WHY DON'T WE FUCK THE RATINGS UP OUR ASS HUR HUR!

Dumb ass fucking Adult Swim fucks.

All that lip from Demarco about dur-dur-dur schedule regularity habit watching chapapapapapa BUT OH WAIT LET'S NOT PLAY THE BLOCK FOR A WEEK WITH NO WARNING I'M SURE THAT  WON'T COST US ANY VIEWERS AT ALL.

Seriously some casual viewers are libel to think Toonami is canceled.

This was to be the ultimate weekend.  We've got non-stop wrestling, Star Wars Celebration with likely Last Jedi trailer to drop, Toonami, and my friend came over to watch all this stuff with me and brought Zelda again.  Actually not going to have time to watch the Celebration panels live because I am maximizing Zelda time.  Plus some are in the morning.

BUT NOPE THEY HAD TO GO AHEAD AND SHOW THIS BULLSHIT INSTEAD OF TOONAMI!

Ben, you a busta.

[2EDGY4US]