UnevenEdge

NFL Smack-Talking Thread 2024/25: America’s Last Freedom Ball!

12 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

how did the Steelers pull off that I am surprised at one point I thought they were going to lose how are we are  good at winning low scoring games I don't know but we need to learn win at high scoring games

Your kicker is incredible 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

lol Minnesota looked dumb Darnold was sacked and then there was a fumble 

what a treat it is to see Darnold the Clown and to be able to laugh cuz he’s not a Jet anymore 😆

I read this and thought the Vikings lost…

• Haha 2

One of the officers that detained Tyreek Hill was put on administrative leave.  Hill was stopped for traffic violations and ended up face down on the pavement. 

I watch a lot of police live shit, my bf likes them but I can’t even count anymore all the traffic stops that escalate unnecessarily.  All the officers have to say is they smell weed or some shit. Suddenly what should be a catch and release turns into detention or death 

I’m starting to think traffic stops need to be reevaluated cops fuck it up almost every. Single. Time. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Oh it's all slapstick toe that this point. I'm going to rep my birds but it's just kinda what I expected 

It sucks when your team just constantly breaks your heart 

I don’t dare dream big as a Jets fan 😬

• Like 1

That was a good game. Goff is still a dick though. Montgomery is something else. He makes crazy yards after contact. We’re talking lots of contact. He looked like a pinball a few times in OT

collinsworth is a piece of shit. He says Stafford made “the throw of the year” 51 hours into the regular season. STFU Collinsworth 🤡😆🫠

• Thanks 1

didnt watch the jets vs niner game but that was a horrific stat line by rodgers. we will see if he can bounce back, week 1 is usually wonky. tho that dont excuse the defense for allowing the niners to score so many points even if it's the niners. 

saw a bit of the rookie qb's. they all got a good wake up call since i dont think any of them had a good game. week 1 of year 1 is still very early but many of these will not make it. year 2 qb's also struggling, mainly young, levis, and richardson. should have picked carolina as my zero team, i dont know what they got going for them. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I like this kind of thing. Go and beat the crap out of each other for 60, then reminisce about college and swap jerseys. Thats whats so fun about sport. When done right, its still just a game.

Yeah that was wholesome as heck 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2024 at 8:44 PM, 1pooh4u said:

Meh at the half 16-7 could be worse 

On 9/9/2024 at 9:02 PM, 1pooh4u said:

Oh Lawd 

On 9/9/2024 at 9:17 PM, 1pooh4u said:

IMG_6476.gif.bdb58c79a2bd0a2b50aa26c81ec0b228.gif

On 9/9/2024 at 9:42 PM, 1pooh4u said:

IMG_6477.thumb.jpeg.613162309e4d6e8c3b987182699e6d38.jpeg

THIS FUCKING SENT ME POOH!!!!!!

I can't fucking function at the moment :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Haha 2

On 9/11/2024 at 2:12 PM, 1pooh4u said:

Deshaun Watson seems to be in trouble again. He also sucks as a QB and I still scratch my head at his $230m fully guaranteed contract 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/41220358/browns-deshaun-watson-denies-latest-sexual-assault-allegations

call me a conspiracy theorist, but what are the odds this is cleaveland trying to get out of this now terrible contract? paying for top 5 qb money while only getting bottom 5 qb performance, there could be buyers remorse. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

call me a conspiracy theorist, but what are the odds this is cleaveland trying to get out of this now terrible contract? paying for top 5 qb money while only getting bottom 5 qb performance, there could be buyers remorse. 

Anything is possible but idk how they get out of this 

• Thanks 1