UnevenEdge

Another American Civil War is it likely

ghostrek

Honestly I've been hearing a lot of talk lately from a lot of people. If a certain someone Trump is not elected again or is the Republican candidate they will rebel against the federal government in Civil War and I  was quite literally was told this to my face as a idol disguised  threat If I voted for Someone else which frankly it's my opinion as a voter vote whoever I feel is right.

Honestly I'm dealing with a lot more people who are disguised fascist than anything else and I am using that term loosely like everyone else does technically there is a strict definition of fascism for everyone forgets i miss using it for anyone who is in authority abusing their power.

Edited by ghostrek
  • Haha 1
  • D'oh 2

33 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

i am 

Then don't give any credence to far right demagoguery.  The last time Trump didn't win an election, an insurrection ended up costing hundreds of idiots like that a trip to the fed pen - it's not like people who refuse to acknowledge the legal function of government are given some kind of free pass.

Think for a minute what happens if there were to be secession in this day:

• Where is the line of demarcation between those who are for and against an insurrection?
  • Who will control the military if such a fight were to break out?
  • Who would have the stable economies in those situations?
  • Who would control the major ports and points of entry?
  • Who would hold standing with foreign nations?

Ghosty, you're a smart guy.  You know who is pushing for civil strife and who isn't.  Of those two groups, who do you really think is the stronger?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Ghosty, you're a smart guy.  You know who is pushing for civil strife and who isn't.  Of those two groups, who do you really think is the stronger?

One it's not me two it's other people I know who don't understand the situation in the same way as I do  and I do think that federal government can be stronger when we have fucking aircraftcarriers and nuclear missiles

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ghostrek said:

One it's not me two it's other people I know who don't understand the situation in the same way as I do  and I do think that federal government can be stronger when we have fucking aircraftcarriers and nuclear missiles

Why does it matter that the yahoos who do not have nukes and CSGs want civil war?

4 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Does your neurodivergence make you forget you made this exact same topic a day before you made this one?

Reveal hidden contents

Ignore the thumbnail of Naraku using Kevin as a way to laugh at Ben Shapiro.... :|

Sigh.... technically, memory loss is a symptom of ADD.

I refuse to use ADHD unless it applies despite it's pretty much replaced ADD as a diagnosis, but that's another bag of worms I'm not trying to get myself whipped into a frenzy over

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 2

On 2/20/2024 at 6:21 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Does your neurodivergence make you forget you made this exact same topic a day before you made this one?

Hide contents

Ignore the thumbnail of Naraku using Kevin as a way to laugh at Ben Shapiro.... :|

200w(15).gif.72f47fefc564622288c4cf6b3a6cb904.gif

^me when I saw the thumbnail

Edited by naraku360
  • Haha 3