UnevenEdge

Hey ghostrek what would you do if you had both hands tied to the bed as a brunette disciplinarian clawed and gobbled away at your tiny little white fucking ass?

2 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

Hers will be too.

The punishment would be a very valuable lesson that would only be therapeutic for the both of them.

You got it wrong.  It’s not a punishment, it’s a reward for exposing his... really sensitive part.  Then he repays the reward with the biggest cream pie she’s ever seen.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/14/2024 at 4:28 PM, ghostrek said:

I don't want to be dominanted and I don't want to dominate other people

I think you have a really wrong idea about what BDSM actually is.  If you’re thinking of a dominatrix, you’re probably thinking of the prime time police procedural version who ties up stock brokers, gangsters, and other psychopaths who lack an internal dialog.  They aren’t dominating these broken men, they’re being the missing conscience and it’s not the norm for either doms or subs.  A dominatrix isn’t there to control  her subs, either sexually / physically or psychologically.  Quite the opposite: she’s there to break control, to force the sub to release his self imposed constraints by refusing to acknowledge them.

I’m not saying you should visit a BDSM dungeon, but you could certainly benefit from being released from your various psycho-sexual tics.  Of course you don’t want to give up that control, even as it’s throttling your chances at meaningful relationships romantic or platonic.

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2024 at 10:37 PM, scoobdog said:

I think you have a really wrong idea about what BDSM actually is.  If you’re thinking of a dominatrix, you’re probably thinking of the prime time police procedural version who ties up stock brokers, gangsters, and other psychopaths who lack an internal dialog.  They aren’t dominating these broken men, they’re being the missing conscience and it’s not the norm for either doms or subs.  A dominatrix isn’t there to control  her subs, either sexually / physically or psychologically.  Quite the opposite: she’s there to break control, to force the sub to release his self imposed constraints by refusing to acknowledge them.

I’m not saying you should visit a BDSM dungeon, but you could certainly benefit from being released from your various psycho-sexual tics.  Of course you don’t want to give up that control, even as it’s throttling your chances at meaningful relationships romantic or platonic.

Get a room you two.

@naraku360 are you a masticist do you like being on my shit list or something 

look I associate being beaten with pain both physical and emotional pain i was extremely bullied when I was a kid and I don't want someone I love beating the shit out of me or someone I'm going to fuck being the shit out of me. I called that fucking torture

18 hours ago, ghostrek said:

@naraku360 are you a masticist do you like being on my shit list or something 

look I associate being beaten with pain both physical and emotional pain i was extremely bullied when I was a kid and I don't want someone I love beating the shit out of me or someone I'm going to fuck being the shit out of me. I called that fucking torture

Ghost, there's no way I would know any of about you, nor was it the intent. Nothing in this thread is about you being beaten or tortured.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1