UnevenEdge

Hey ghostrek what would you do if you had both hands tied to the bed as a brunette disciplinarian clawed and gobbled away at your tiny little white fucking ass?

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Why are you apologizing to him. I'm the bipolar one, and have poor impulse control... I'm the one that people call crazy. You hurt MY feelings just throwing that word around.

Tempted to report you now.😡

i am sorry to you also

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

NGL, that kinda hurts.

I'm sick and tired of being shunned for what I have course I'm not going to like my mental illnesses  that caused me to be shunned by my society.   I work with people that shun me treat me badly because of my mental health issues I am convinced of that I always have an always will suffer that

4 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

I'm sick and tired of being shunned for what I have course I'm not going to like my mental illnesses  that caused me to be shunned by my society.   I work with people that shun me treat me badly because of my mental health issues I am convinced of that I always have an always will suffer that

I get that.  It's not easy being told that you need to embrace the thing about yourself that people use as cudgel, but you're not mentally ill.  Neurodivergence isn't a disorder, it's an alternate way of thinking - you still feel sadness, anger, regret ad joy; you still have the ability to be empathetic.  Don't keep saying you're ill when you're not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I get that.  It's not easy being told that you need to embrace the thing about yourself that people use as cudgel, but you're not mentally ill.  Neurodivergence isn't a disorder, it's an alternate way of thinking - you still feel sadness, anger, regret ad joy; you still have the ability to be empathetic.  Don't keep saying you're ill when you're not.

No I'm talking about my anger issues and depression @scoobdog and not just my  neuroDiversity Yes I i am treated bad in both parts because people don't understand how I think differently can be a benefit. Frankly  That's why I made a post about a guy complaining about medley handicapped or disabled people working in certain government jobs yesterdayFucking asshole

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

No I'm talking about my anger issues and depression.

That comes with it.  It's only natural to be angry when you're mistreated for something you have no control over, and depression is a logical conclusion of enduring that over a long period of time.  The thing is that, even with neurotypical people, the tendency is to recoil from confronting abuse and letting that depression alter your neural function.  If you keep on this path, ghosty, you really will become mentally ill.

• Like 1