UnevenEdge

William Street( adult swim higher ups) said we can't be controlled

ghostrek

Yeah, I keep on pulling  off shit like this if you're out the years yes.  Plus blaming us the fans for that little fake bomb incident in Boston.  Yes yes we are the internet trolls air quotes. Fucking morons.  Blame us for their fucking idiocy!

You know how much stupid shit they did does to think they think they could gotten away with God damn it!

Rant over

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

Hey ghostrek what would you do if a big ass gorilla was out in the jungle and it started chasing after you?

One why would I be into jungle. Two I would be heavily fucking armed.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't remember them blaming the fans for the 1/31/2007 incident.... The only thing I can recall AS blaming on the fans is losing lots of anime acquisitions and airtime due to low ratings.

I heard they tried to blame us for the bomb incident in 2007.

20 hours ago, ghostrek said:

7.62 nato round down range

I thought that this said 7.62 naruto down range, and I was thinking that gee, maybe talk no jutsu would work on a gorilla if you spoke in a soothing voice and offered fruit. Don't shoot the gorilla, ghostie; make him your ally.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mthor said:

I thought that this said 7.62 naruto down range, and I was thinking that gee, maybe talk no jutsu would work on a gorilla if you spoke in a soothing voice and offered fruit. Don't shoot the gorilla, ghostie; make him your ally.

But, sometimes Gorillas don’t want the attachment, you know?

• Haha 1

On 1/25/2024 at 11:37 PM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't remember them blaming the fans for the 1/31/2007 incident.... The only thing I can recall AS blaming on the fans is losing lots of anime acquisitions and airtime due to low ratings.

Nah, 'cuz Anime is teh s uck' made people think they hated anime but most of those Inmates had anime collections that would make otakus blush with shame.

Except maybe Max. Anything he collects may or may not get you on a list somewhere.

The 1.31 incident was caused by non-fans not knowing what a Mooninite was and thinking a lite-brite version of one flipping the bird was some anarchist bomb waiting to go off. No one ever thought otherwise. 

• Like 1