UnevenEdge

Did you ever use your covid pass?

Mix

I had it ready and nobody ever asked.

So...I just started showing it to people. Grocery store greeters, librarians, cops...

Quick aside on that last one. I did not know covid passes don't work as medical marijuana cards. 

- "That seems counterintuitive. Are you sure?"

- "Am I sure that covid passes aren't medical marijuana cards? Yes sir, that's a hundred percent certainty on that."

- "I feel like I read something somewhere..."

- "Sir, sir...medical marijuana is not legal in this state, so a covid pass slash marijuana card doesn't even factor into this situation."

- "Let me get this straight. The medical marijuana I am holding in my hand right now is just regular illegal weed? Wait, why did you just turn off your body camera?"

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

I got my shots but the pass card was just written in pencil and smeared. I got a digital QR code version and that was never asked of either.

You got the shots?

What's the point of the pass then?

not once, i was never stopped driving to and from work to be crammed shoulder to shoulder with other workers while most of the world got to stay safe at home, all so we could meet the demands  of all the people who suddenly needed a fucking apple watch or iPad right then.... 

my bad, got carried away there. don't worry though, i reported their asses to OSHA right away. things got better quick

as to the actual question, it didn't seem like anyone actually cared outside of very specific situations.

Edited by Lynnrael

22 hours ago, discolé monade said:

yes, as a matter of fact. 

airline x2

v.a. x (not entirely sure)

otherwise, i was LITERALLY one of a handful wearing a mask. 

i'd like to get the upgrade to maryjanewanna  card, please. 

I kept losing the damn masks. 

I became a scarf guy for a while.

18 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

not once, i was never stopped driving to and from work to be crammed shoulder to shoulder with other workers while most of the world got to stay safe at home, all so we could meet the demands  of all the people who suddenly needed a fucking apple watch or iPad right then.... 

my bad, got carried away there. don't worry though, i reported their asses to OSHA right away. things got better quick

as to the actual question, it didn't seem like anyone actually cared outside of very specific situations.

I'm feeling called out right now.

I stayed home and ordered a ton of stuff.

Thank you for your service....I guess '>.>

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

I have one I guess for the shots but never used it. Pissed I had to get the shots tbh. My job doesn’t require them but every place I had applied to work for did. 
But I do have my medical marijuana card in the land of legalization. So that got no use either. 

Strip clubs require shots?

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I never had to use it either.  I was happy to get the shots so it didn't matter if I used it or not, but I also worked throughout the pandemic and a lot of that was just relief that I had some protection.

I read this like you were talking about a gun.

3 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

They were requiring proof of vaccination at the convention in 2021 in order to get a badge since both the omicron version and monkey pox were running high in Atlanta at the time. 

Still caught covid but at least they tried. 

Your mistake was coming to Atlanta. You got covid the moment you entered the city. It's like the viral version of the stamp they give you at the club.