UnevenEdge

holy carp law enforcement in figthing

ghostrek

7 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

I agree Ghostrek and I’m deeply sorry about this.

@[classic swim] why you telling me you feel sorry about this I mean it's bad but it's something that we need realize happens. It should be proper protocols to handle when a city police department is putting up charges on a county/ perish  law enforcement official

Edited by ghostrek

5 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

@[classic swim] why you telling me you feel sorry about this I mean it's bad but it's something that we need realize happens. It should be proper protocols to handle when a city police department is putting up charges on a county/ perish  law enforcement official

The truth is that I trust your word more than the boys in blue, and I think you have what it takes to keep these streets safe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, [classic swim] said:

The truth is that I trust your word more than the boys in blue, and I think you have what it takes to keep these streets safe.

I'm not law enforcement i'll be at I do conserve myself a very moral and ethical man I am not law enforcement.

Personally I would run for president before I would become a cop

Just now, ghostrek said:

This makes me all the more delighted, my friend. Although in either case, I want you to be careful with any authoritative role of your choosing. Don’t be absorbed by money and power, and remember those at home supporting your impeccable efforts to this nation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

Did I get it wrong?

Do you realize how quickly that would become a blood bath and essentially the Sheriff's Office was heavily armed. Most police departments and service departments have some sort of armory. the pragmatism there of the tactical situation versus the legal situation has to be balanced and measured accordingly. It would be like a MP taking a suspect during During a Battlefield operation both parties are armed most likely at the same type of weapon I mean there is a way you have to approach it. And yes they did make some mistakes But Considering the sheriff's department officers was armed thus as well as the police officers One would consider this for the tactical consideration and a practical consideration of a shootout between two law enforcement agencies. That's your imagined what kind of news that would make CNN and Fox News would be all over that shit newsmax CNBC and NPR etc etc

2 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

This makes me all the more delighted, my friend. Although in either case, I want you to be careful with any authoritative role of your choosing. Don’t be absorbed by money and power, and remember those at home supporting your impeccable efforts to this nation.

Wait did I just state I was running for president I said I would rather run for president than become a law enforcement official I am not saying I would not run I'm just saying I'm not running in 2024

Just now, ghostrek said:

Wait did I just state I was running for president I said I would rather run for president than become a law enforcement official I am not saying I would not run I'm just saying I'm not running in 2024

I know Ghostrek and I am deeply sorry for yet another error of mine. I’m just really enthusiastic about you taking what you know about this old country and paving our streets both in gold and great prosperity.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

I know Ghostrek and I am deeply sorry for yet another error of mine. I’m just really enthusiastic about you taking what you know about this old country and paving our streets both in gold and great prosperity.

You do realize who you're talking to on this board?

I  mister war monger

Edited by ghostrek
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Do you realize how quickly that would become a blood bath and essentially the Sheriff's Office was heavily armed. Most police departments and service departments have some sort of armory. the pragmatism there of the tactical situation versus the legal situation has to be balanced and measured accordingly. It would be like a MP taking a suspect during During a Battlefield operation both parties are armed most likely at the same type of weapon I mean there is a way you have to approach it. And yes they did make some mistakes But Considering the sheriff's department officers was armed thus as well as the police officers One would consider this for the tactical consideration and a practical consideration of a shootout between two law enforcement agencies. That's your imagined what kind of news that would make CNN and Fox News would be all over that shit newsmax CNBC and NPR etc etc

Oh dear.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Who tf wrote this

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

@[classic swim] what the hell that hurt

@ghostrek!!

I love you with all my heart, and I’ll swear my life on anything to prove that, my friend. I’d never want to hurt you.

It was just a really funny thread. I was being stupid and spitballed it to be about your campaign, which I would still very much endorse btw.

I hope to earn your forgiveness!

Edited by [classic swim]
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

@ghostrek!!

I love you with all my heart, and I’ll swear my life on anything to prove that, my friend. I’d never want to hurt you.

It was just a really funny thread. I was being stupid and spitballed it to be about your campaign, which I would still very much endorse btw.

I hope to earn your forgiveness!

I forgive you You're cool  @[classic swim] just  a bad day I just had a bad day I have nothing nothing more to say next to what's in the p.m.

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2023 at 11:04 PM, ghostrek said:

I'm not law enforcement i'll be at I do conserve myself a very moral and ethical man I am not law enforcement.

The official statement from the office of ghostrek: “ACAB”

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...