UnevenEdge

Amy Schumer dropped out of the Barbie movie

enad

I need to consider my approach on this.  I'll return in due time.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/amy-schumer-barbie-1202015233/

Amy Schumer has parted ways with Sony’s live-action “Barbie” over a scheduling conflict, Variety has learned.

“Sadly, I’m no longer able to commit to Barbie due to scheduling conflicts,” the actress said in a statement to Variety. “The film has so much promise, and Sony and Mattel have been great partners. I’m bummed, but look forward to seeing Barbie on the big screen.”

The big screen adaptation of Mattel’s iconic toy line was expected to start production this summer on June 23, but Schumer’s busy schedule includes a lengthy promotional tour for her new Fox comedy “Snatched,” which opens in May, as well as an upcoming shoot for Rebecca Miller’s “She Came to Me” opposite Steve Carell.

Sony needed to stick to its June 29, 2018 release date since Mattel already has merchandise and product cycles in motion–shifting the production to accommodate Schumer would have put on a strain on other partners on the film, according to insiders.

Dane has a hate boner for schumer. Shes everything he hates. I love her! if only she were black, too!

I have no opinion of Amy Schumer. I don't really find her funny and she seems like a bad person from what I've heard about her but I really don't care enough to read about what she does.

I have no opinion of Amy Schumer. I don't really find her funny and she seems like a bad person from what I've heard about her but I really don't care enough to read about what she does.

shes hilarious and shes cute. men dont like her because shes sexually free. i can relate.

You've crossed a threshold in your obsession of her. You're not even making fun of her anymore. You're just letting us know what she's doing.

he doesnt realize how unhealthy this fixation is.. i think its hilarious and awesome... more schumer all the time! It makes white men cry!

You've crossed a threshold in your obsession of her. You're not even making fun of her anymore. You're just letting us know what she's doing.

I'm charging my power.  Observe the visual metaphor.  Although it's imperfect, as Schumer just stayed as the first version of Buu. 

I wish. Then id be a millionaire and youd still be the same miserable sack of shit.

Cmon, who's miserable here.....I made one downer thread since being here.....Every day you regale us with reasons why you can't even bother taking a shower, or get out of bed.........I would kill myself if I was you and I'm scared of death, but I can only imagine being unwanted, fat, dependent and in a gross environment my breaking point

Cmon, who's miserable here.....I made one downer thread since being here.....Every day you regale us with reasons why you can't even bother taking a shower, or get out of bed.........I would kill myself if I was you and I'm scared of death, but I can only imagine being unwanted, fat, dependent and in a gross environment my breaking point

Just because depression makes it hard to get out of bed and go to work doesn't mean i dont do it. I have plenty of people lined up for a piece...you were even one yourself so how am i unwanted? Youll probably be dead in 5 years so i dont see why youd be suicidal. And all my threads have been happy this month. Im bipolar..whats your excuse for being terrible to people every waking moment of your life?

I have plenty of people lined up for a piece.

No you don't, Zeni.

you were even one yourself so how am i unwanted?

I was a constantly drunk when that happened.......that was 4 years ago, since that time I got my drinking under control and stopped looking for comfort from basic bitches.  Notice how NONE of our conversations have been sexual once my baby came into my life in 2014.

Youll probably be dead in 5 years

No I won't, my Sarcoid isn't even in second stage, much less terminal....It's in remission.....I was worried about nothing, but I had been drinking that night.......THAT thread is what made me go to get checked and the doctor is just like, "meh, no money in that for me........Let's talk sleep apnea.....I can drag that out for a while"

Yeah, for like 24 hours.

We do that all the time.........Made it official again today.  She ain't going nowhere and neither am I.........One day you'll have that.

Oh wait, no you won't EVER. >:D

17505779_10209559620044246_917190379_n.png?oh=9987d1862bfc5b1ff7af2f26df654805&oe=58D779B2

That says april, liar

I get all the affection without having to buy anyone shit..having anyone cuss out my kid...anyone upsetting the other parent...or having to bail anyone out of jail. Im good.

That says april, liar

I get all the affection without having to buy anyone shit..having anyone cuss out my kid...anyone upsetting the other parent...or having to bail anyone out of jail. Im good.

April 2014 is our anniversary.....I scrolled over the clock so your slow learning ass couldn't miss the time stamp from yesterday but it seems your dumb ass still managed to do that.  I'm not surprised since you can't even recall 80% of your own shit you post here.

I buy her shit and she buys me shit because we have disposable incomes, she didn't cuss out my kid, my ex came over fucking with her, pissed her off and she got mad at everyone........She said one word and I told her I would take her teeth.  We haven't had that problem again and the kids love her.  My girl has never done shit to my baby mama......The vice versa isn't true.  And nope, I didn't bail Averi out of jail, she had her own money and her sister went her got her.

April 2014 is our anniversary.....I scrolled over the clock so your slow learning ass couldn't miss the time stamp from yesterday but it seems your dumb ass still managed to do that.  I'm not surprised since you can't even recall 80% of your own shit you post here.

I buy her shit and she buys me shit because we have disposable incomes, she didn't cuss out my kid, my ex came over fucking with her, pissed her off and she got mad at everyone........She said one word and I told her I would take her teeth.  We haven't had that problem again and the kids love her.  My girl has never done shit to my baby mama......The vice versa isn't true.  And nope, I didn't bail Averi out of jail, she had her own money and her sister went her got her.

L3IyJlJ.gif