UnevenEdge

hello board testers

Admin

they weren't able to log in.  well, a few weren't.  the ones that could couldn't post.  and the ones that could actually see the board said it was spotty.  Like they could see everything, but some folders, if they clicked through they'd get kicked out again and have to re-log in.  so it was  - kind of a mess.

good thing I didn't do a mass linking.

first of all, im glad to see more cats on this forum. good job luuv keep up the cats.

also like the layout so far, tho idk i barely signed on.

will spam this place with more cats test this place out more when i get back from an errand!

so not a bad forum! pretty nice overall. like the look.

the quiz, fanfic, and gallary buttons dont show up.

also whenever i go to next page in a thread it takes me to the bottom post, anyway to change that?

also what is this fanfic button and how does it work?

anyway seems like everything is pretty good so far. just gotta get a bit use to navigating thru this forum lol.

oh! i gues i cant customize my font color anymore? its ok pink is a pretty color lol.

so not a bad forum! pretty nice overall. like the look.

the quiz, fanfic, and gallary buttons dont show up.

also whenever i go to next page in a thread it takes me to the bottom post, anyway to change that?

also what is this fanfic button and how does it work?

anyway seems like everything is pretty good so far. just gotta get a bit use to navigating thru this forum lol.

oh! i gues i cant customize my font color anymore? its ok pink is a pretty color lol.

I added the FanFic thing becuzza Sponges.  But I haven't had time to check it out.  the buttons are hit and miss based on if they're mods or not.  The mods didn't quite materialize fully in the theme.  They still all work, but just the buttons look screwy (the ones you mentioned, also the Spoiler and Dice Roll buttons in the post composer).

Not sure why, but if you click "next/Previous" it takes you to the bottom of the page, but if you click the page number links on the other side it takes you to the top.  so I would say try - instead of clicking "next" instead look over to the lower left and click the page number instead and I think it'll start you at the top of the page instead of at the bottom.

We've had requests for a colorwheel in the post composer (something to let people customize font color) there may be a mod for that we can hook up.  Worst case scenario we may be able to enable limited HTML in posts, which I think would allow them to mess with their text color.  so we got a couple possible solutions to that possibly.

I apparently do not have that option

There is no modify button next to the quote button.

some stuff is added as you rank.  that's one of those things I think.  So new users won't be able to edit their posts until they rank up a bit.  but it doesn't take too long.

Not sure if it was intentional or not but Im having serious connection issues with the boards.

The unevenedge.imfapp.in page isn’t working

unevenedge.imfapp.in is currently unable to handle this request.

As well as being told that the website is offline.

I am also having similar issues today, especially over the past hour.

• 3 months later...