UnevenEdge

I just kicked something off my bucket list

ghostrek

On 3/12/2023 at 3:07 PM, ghostrek said:

Now I have all 15 original showa era Godzilla films from 1954 to 1975 i'm Blu-ray That's so basically my Godzilla collection is complete I have all the films from all the major eras Yay

Nice, man!

On 3/12/2023 at 3:07 PM, ghostrek said:

Now I have all 15 original showa era Godzilla films from 1954 to 1975 i'm Blu-ray That's so basically my Godzilla collection is complete I have all the films from all the major eras Yay

heya ghost, long time.

I see you still have your priorities in order, good for you.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2023 at 5:20 AM, ghostrek said:

yes it is

If nothing else, you could stream them and we could make fun of the movies, Mystery Science Theater 3000-style. (I love Godzilla and other kaiju movies, too, but some of them have horribly dated special effects and it would be a crime not to make fun of them at least a little.)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DeadCareBear said:

If nothing else, you could stream them and we could make fun of the movies, Mystery Science Theater 3000-style. (I love Godzilla and other kaiju movies, too, but some of them have horribly dated special effects and it would be a crime not to make fun of them at least a little.)

U meen liek dis?

0DBD1C4A-6BC6-4A67-9CDF-2DD325164971.gif