UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Double Feature Episodes #125 & #126 (Season 6, Episodes 12 & 13) "Threads Of Hope" and "Final Performance" Discussion!!

50 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i'll try not to scoff at the idea that goku would need anyone's help. i' a  big one piece stan, but there isn't anything in the whole series that can approach the power of Super Saiyan. and i feel like we'll be shown the pirates standing toe to toe with the Z fighters when they shouldn't be able to.

There's not many franchises that could power scale to Dragon Ball Z.  Maybe some of the later Bleach fights could be on par to late Dragon Ball and early DBZ.

Ichigo's final battle with Aizen.  Ichigo blew away a mountain.

And some fights from 1000 Year Blood War.

Edited by ben0119

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Random flashback to League of Villains... doing stuff.  Not sure what the point of this is.

responding to this to inform you there's a reason for that flashback

originally that flashback was suppose to happen during Season 5's villain academia story...showcasing just how far the league has fallen and what they have to do just to survive

however the scene was never adapted....until now

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

responding to this to inform you there's a reason for that flashback

originally that flashback was suppose to happen during Season 5's villain academia story...showcasing just how far the league has fallen and what they have to do just to survive

however the scene was never adapted....until now

Oh ok.  Seems kind of weird it was never animated til now, then.  

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.  Seems kind of weird it was never animated til now, then.  

it really is(about as weird as them switching the positions of MVA And Endeavor Agency around so that MVA would act as the season finale)

there was some annoyance to that flashback not being included during MVA because it put some focus on spinner as a character which is something we've been lacking....all we knew before then was that Spinner believed deeply in stain's message and joined shigaraki for vague reasons

6 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

it really is(about as weird as them switching the positions of MVA And Endeavor Agency around so that MVA would act as the season finale)

there was some annoyance to that flashback not being included during MVA because it put some focus on spinner as a character which is something we've been lacking....all we knew before then was that Spinner believed deeply in stain's message and joined shigaraki for vague reasons

Didn't know those were switched.

Indeed.  And this scene seemed pointless and out of place here.

12 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Didn't know those were switched.

Indeed.  And this scene seemed pointless and out of place here.

yeah in the manga  Endeavor agency took place after My villain academia(some fans tried to claim the order was swapped to promote the third movie world heroes mission but there was never any solid proof for that)

also another change from the manga during that season...there was actually a commercial featuring Re-Destro talking about the support gear his company sells and another scene where he murders one of his employees for not believing in The Liberation Army's cause(thinking of it as just crazy talk)showing just how serious he is about it and doesn't take kindly to it being seen as simply the ramblings of a mad-man

Edited by CountFrylock