UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Double Feature Episodes #125 & #126 (Season 6, Episodes 12 & 13) "Threads Of Hope" and "Final Performance" Discussion!!

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Ok, there is nothing about Bakugo's quirk that should help him better deal with being impaled multiple times!

Yeah anime characters always seem to survive being impaled, which would almost always be fatal IRL or at least cause you to pass out from a rapid blood pressure drop.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daos said:

Yeah anime characters always seem to survive being impaled, which would almost always be fatal IRL or at least cause you to pass out from a rapid blood pressure drop.

i mean, for a shonen character, i'm surprised the impalement has affected hi even this much.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

MIRIO'S BACK TO FULL STRENGTH????

quirk deletion isn't permanent. someone get Eraser's leg back on

I don't think his leg can be reattached haha.  But given the sophistication of the hero gear, maybe Eraser could be given a good prosthesis or cybernetic leg of some kind.

6 minutes ago, Daos said:

What I love is when they say they missed their vitals, as if that would stop them from dying. 🤣

• Haha 1