UnevenEdge

Okay, time for a late night shower.

atomicinumatt

27 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Would you stop talking about TV??

Sorry. My nephew cracked my TV screen earlier today, and I’m still livid about it. >_>

Wait. Seriously? Dude, that sucks.

atomic: I know, but those cars are akin to, say, Usain Bolt. (Which is still remarkably impressive. Hell, I grew up watching NHRA, going to the Nationals when they came through Baytown, where Houston Raceway Park is located.) I've grown to like endurance racing a lot though, too. (I almost bought an NHRA game on the PS4 though. Kinda thought it was weird that I would've had to pay for that when I was able to download NASCAR Heat 5 for free with my PlayStation Plus Premium membership.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

I thought you said you DON’T do drugs…..>_>

You know I’m just messin’ with you, man. 😛

I knew someone was gonna say that. lol That means I should've say I love going fast. (But then, I sound like Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights.) lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

Wait. Seriously? Dude, that sucks.

Yes, it does. Only TV I own and I can’t even come close to affording another one. I can technically still watch it, but the picture is really warped where the crack is, so it’s just not worth it. *sigh*

Edited by The_annoying_one

6 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

atomic: I know, but those cars are akin to, say, Usain Bolt. (Which is still remarkably impressive. 

You should check out drag and drive events.

Street legal cars that drive hundreds of miles between tracks trailering all their equipment on their race cars and some still doing 5 second passes at over 250 mph. 

1 hour ago, atomicinumatt said:

You should check out drag and drive events.

Street legal cars that drive hundreds of miles between tracks trailering all their equipment on their race cars and some still doing 5 second passes at over 250 mph. 

That kinda sounds like Street Outlaws. Well, maybe not exactly like it, but you get what you mean.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

That kinda sounds like Street Outlaws. Well, maybe not exactly like it, but you get what you mean.

Outlaws can be trailered to locations and are not really on a prepped surface so they do not go quite as fast as the top drag and drive cars. But they still go fast. And some guys do both. 

Drag and drive is more like a marathon. There are several predetermined track locations that you race at throughout a week. You have to drive your race car on the street between tracks and either trailer all your gear behind the race car or on top of it. You also race on a prepped track so you can go much faster. It is much more arduous and a lot of racers do not even complete the circuit. 

Both are fun though. 

• Thanks 1