UnevenEdge

Okay, time for a late night shower.

atomicinumatt

3 hours ago, Vela said:

I usually shower before bed cause I like a clean bed...I have duckies...but they're just there to sit and judge.  ::turns the one wearing a hat towards the wall::

I shower in the mornings and the evenings.. and also late at night if I have been up late. I LOVE to take showers.

My duckies are there to enjoy the view of this work of natural average art!

Also, my cat knows how to do door knobs so he usually barges in and sits on the ledge or in the back of shower, playing with the water because hes a weirdo that loves water. 

24 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I shower in the mornings and the evenings.. and also late at night if I have been up late. I LOVE to take showers.

Also, my cat knows how to do door knobs so he usually barges in and sits on the ledge or in the back of shower, playing with the water because hes a weirdo that loves water. 

Shower in the morning! Shower in the evening! Shower at supper time! When shower’s on the table, you can have showers anytime! Am I the only one who remembers those stupid commercials? 😅

Also, how huge is your cat that he can reach door knobs?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Shower in the morning! Shower in the evening! Shower at supper time! When shower’s on the table, you can have showers anytime! Am I the only one who remembers those stupid commercials? 😅

You shower on a table?!?!  When you think about it benches are just tiny tables for butts ::nods purposively::

Edited by Vela
also bagel bites
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

. I LOVE to take showers.

ME TOO!  I do my best thinking (and talking to myself, and singing ((I spend far too much time, at a time, in the shower)) in there. But it dries out my skin and I have to put copious amounts of lotion on every time xD So once at night unless I'm going some place particular.

Convo as a kid maybe 10 or so:

Brother:  *annoyed* There's only one shower.  Why do you spend so much time in there?

Mom:  You do take a long time in there.  What are you doing for 45 minutes?

Me:  Sometimes I pretend I'm reporting on the weather during a flood or tsunami.

Them:  *blank stares*

Me:  No really.  *goes to shower and returns with a large hand-mirror* That's why this is in there! :) 

Brother:  I wasn't going to ask about that, but at least it explains it.

Me: *demonstrates while pretending to be pelted in the face with water*

3 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

IMy duckies are there to enjoy the view of this work of natural average art!

Bo Burnham from the perspective of God in You're Not Going To Heaven:

"🎶I don't think masturbation is obscene

It's absolutely natural, and the weirdest fucken thing I've ever seen.🎵😆

My cat sits in the doorway waiting.  I don't think she likes the tile, or the steam.

Edited by Vela
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

My kitty is like 3 or 4 feet long when he stretches out haha so he can easily reach doors!

He can easily open doors with handles and then the ones with knobs he just jimmies around for a few minutes until they pop open. I guess it is kinda a problem but not really since he cannot get the outside doors open since I lock them, and I live alone so it don't matter if the bathroom door opens.

What is annoying is that he is constantly getting into my closest and pulling all my shit out and sleeping in my laundry etc. lmao 

Edited by atomicinumatt
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Vela said:

ME TOO!  I do my best thinking (and talking to myself, and singing ((I spend far too much time, at a time, in the shower)) in there. But it dries out my skin and I have to put copious amounts of lotion on every time xD So once at night unless I'm going some place particular.

Brother:  *annoyed* There's only one shower.  Why do you spend so much time in there?

Me:  Sometimes I pretend I'm reporting on the weather during a flood or tsunami.

Me:  No really.  *goes to shower and returns with a large hand-mirror* That's why this is in there! :) 

They call them shower thoughts for a reason!

I still do my most profound thinking in the shower. Like even if their is a huge problem I am working on for work, more times than not the epiphany will happen in the shower. 

I just love the warm water. It gives me like a zen moment. 

But singing hahahahhahaha yea you do not want to even imagine that.. 

14 minutes ago, Vela said:

Now I feel personally attacked >.>

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I don’t know the character and that’s still hilarious. 😂

And humble too. 😜

He's from Arrested Development.  And like Gemini implied he's a "never nude".  Lol.  He's never completely nude.  He even showers with tiny cut-off jeans on. xD

Crying-in-the-shower GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

::saunters around:: 

Angry-strut GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Vela said:

Bo Burnham from the perspective of God in You're Not Going To Heaven:

My cat sits in the doorway waiting.  I don't think she likes the tile, or the steam.

Kitty!

fc0.gif

What Crow found:

212.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

He's from Arrested Development.  And like Gemini implied he's a "never nude".  Lol.  He's never completely nude.  He even showers with tiny cut-off jeans on. xD

I’ve never seen Arrested Development. But I also identify as a “never nude”. Except for in the shower. 👀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

That's right. Also, here'a a fun fact about Derek Zoolander: He's not an ambiturner. Something worth noting when we eventually read his eugoogly.

zoolander-ben-stiller.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

But singing hahahahhahaha yea you do not want to even imagine that.. 

That's why you use your fingers to make music! :D

9 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Now I feel personally attacked >.>

🤣 Don't worry, from a different higher-thinking species' perspective I'm probably way more awkward looking than you :RoboSurprise::RoboTeeth: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

That's why you use your fingers to make music! :D

🤣 Don't worry, from a different higher-thinking species' perspective I'm probably way more awkward looking than you :RoboSurprise::RoboTeeth: 

I am good at playing the skin flute and blowing on the meat wreath though! 

And I am basically already a different species, but higher think? IDK lmao 

EDIT wreath not ribbon, I getting my musical jargon all wrong today 

\EDIT2 REED goddamn I cannot spell either 

Edited by atomicinumatt