UnevenEdge

Last night i dreamt i was hanging out with Trump jr, ben shapiro, tim pool, and that other conservative commentator with the beard and the glasses.

SwimModSponges

Trump jr. did too much cocaine and broke a glass on ben shapiro's face and just started going apeshit on everyone. 

They were all just staying quiet and letting it happen but i tried to get the other three to gang up and kick the shit out of him.

They all refused and when i said "well i'm gonna bash his head in with this glass sculpture" they're all like "you'll have to get through us first" and put up their dukes like they intended to fight me.

So that was probably a vision of some sort, just a heads up.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Trump jr. did too much cocaine and broke a glass on ben shapiro's face and just started going apeshit on everyone. 

They were all just staying quiet and letting it happen but i tried to get the other three to gang up and kick the shit out of him.

They all refused and when i said "well i'm gonna bash his head in with this glass sculpture" they're all like "you'll have to get through us first" and put up their dukes like they intended to fight me.

So that was probably a vision of some sort, just a heads up.

for this one my dream interpretation is that u need to take a break from the news cycles

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You sure you werent watching that shitty (I mean it wasn't that bad, but it also kind of stunk?) cartoon Our Cartoon President? Because when I was using prime video as my main tv streaming source I'd put that shit on, and I probably had simular crazy ass dreams as a results because while true and funny political satire hits home that shit was...fucking hard to stay awake and watch an episode of even when it wasn't at the end of a long day. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

On 12/6/2022 at 5:07 PM, katt_goddess said:

^

He either did this himself, lied about it all for outrage points, or the bomb in question was a used diaper left behind by Alex Jones.

C'mon, gotta be more ironically creative.

Obviously it was just a gay lovers' spat and clearly not politically motivated at all.