UnevenEdge

New video!! I discuss OKC, Toonami, Games, and Life as a lone wolf fuckn solider

Zenigundam

So you're lurking at playgrounds again?

The birthdates for Gen Z are roughly 1995-2012. That means that most of gen z is under 18, perv.  Adjust your terminology accordingly.

Nah, my sister was born in 95 and is definitely a millennial. I think Gen Zed starts at 2000.

So you're lurking at playgrounds again?

The birthdates for Gen Z are roughly 1995-2012. That means that most of gen z is under 18, perv.  Adjust your terminology accordingly.

I don't mind dating as low as 17 to be perfectly honest. 17's a great age, and 17 year olds today are so mature. I'm very much impressed by how much more they know than most women in their late 20s/early 30s. 

Nah, my sister was born in 95 and is definitely a millennial. I think Gen Zed starts at 2000.

I've seen 95 or 96 pretty consistently, but then again, it's hard to tell at the end/beginning of a generation. I know I've been claiming gen x status for years, although depending on your source, I may be a boomer.

Edit: My husband is a Boomer, and I have told him repeatedly that his generation remembers where they were when John Kennedy was shot, and mine remembers where they were when John Lennon was shot.

I've seen 95 or 96 pretty consistently, but then again, it's hard to tell at the end/beginning of a generation. I know I've been claiming gen x status for years, although depending on your source, I may be a boomer.

Edit: My husband is a Boomer, and I have told him repeatedly that his generation remembers where they were when John Kennedy was shot, and mine remembers where they were when John Lennon was shot.

That's really old because every time I see Baby Boomers they've got gray or white hair.

gen y which is most of us is from 1980-1998 i think. could be 82-00.

Gen Y, more commonly known as Millennials are generally considered to be early 1980s to early 2000s, the exact years vary between sources however this is the generally accepted rule of thumb.

Zeni would indeed be referring to the Generation Z, iGeneration, Plural Generation (or whatever else they are calling it these days), which are generally considered to be the current 16 yr old and younger crowd.

You should apply for a job at OKC, considering how much time you spend there.

This is a brilliant idea. I would be an excellent moderator and stop the sexism going on at OKC whereby males are disproportionately being IP banned without justification.

#YesAllAlphaMales

(I fcking hate hashtags. What a load of garbage, and I have to put up with the lingo because of the 18-21 year old age range I go after)

I don't mind dating as low as 17 to be perfectly honest. 17's a great age, and 17 year olds today are so mature. I'm very much impressed by how much more they know than most women in their late 20s/early 30s.

well depending on what state you're in, you can go as low as 16 and it's perfectly legal

That's really old because every time I see Baby Boomers they've got gray or white hair.

Look, perv, you're the one who's chasing my 6 year old granddaughter's generation. With degenerates like you out there, of course I've got grey hair.

I'm talking about your video being lame, son.

No violent kung-fu action scenes.

No explosions.

No scantily-clad women.

You don't understand how cinema works. Didn't you ever consider that the video might have left those elements out to make the audience hungry to see them in the sequel video? It's a basic Hollywood viewership tactic. I'm a jack of all trades, not a master of cinema, but even I understand how to captivate my audience by leaving it thirsting to see explosions, Zenigundam sleeping with hot b-tches, and martial arts scenes that make Seagal look like a chubby p-ssy,

Patience is a virtue. Never criticize masterful work.  :|