UnevenEdge

I hate to stereotype them, but millenial ladies just seem to have attitude probs

Zenigundam

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a dick. Shut the fuck up. I got family in NJ you better hope I never run into your dumb ass cuz I'm gonna fuck you up.  -_'

I.... hmmmm.... *pounds another beer*

I'll come back to this later. Need to sleep on this so I can try to understand what you're really saying here, but I know part of the message has to do with affection.

I.... hmmmm.... *pounds another beer*

I'll come back to this later. Need to sleep on this so I can try to understand what you're really saying here, but I know part of the message has to do with affection.

-_' Yes, it's affection.....I'll show you my love through my fists -_'

You're giving me way too much credit. I guess my alpha male tendencies could be too much for today's fragile ladies to handle though... Wow I'm special.  :(

Allow me to clarify: They're not the problem. You are the problem.

First, you punch her right in the stomach. Make sure you're using a balanced amount of force here in order to get her hunching over and not down-and-out on the dance floor.

Assuming you did this properly, she is now hunched over with her mouth open. Quickly insert food into her mouth at this time. I suggest a low-calorie food item, as you don't want your soon-to-be attractive girl becoming your soon-to-be bounce house.

As she eats (if she chokes then repeat step one), ask her what her favorite bands are, tell her you're an artist, and then show her your high scores in Sonic. If you two aren't fucking at this point then God's not real and that's all I have to say about that.

Get 'em, Zeni, get 'em! Get 'em, Zeni, get 'em! Get 'em, Zeni, get 'em! Get 'em, Zeni, get 'em! *disc scratch*

Tude.jpg

You're a piece of shit that harasses young women on the internet and she didn't have an attitude with you.  You asked her out and she said "No".

That's how dating and fucking apps work, no one is entitled to a "yes"

Shhhhhh... *pulls Pooh away from the astonished crowd*

*whispers* Pooh, you're making a scene... It's not like that at all.  I'm a gentleman looking for answers... *mellow, but generic 80s soft rock anthem plays in the background*

Oh mai gerd, some day my foot will meet your ass -_'

the worst part about you harassing these girls is that you do it just so you can make these threads here

what the hell happened in your life zeni? ...or were you simply born with a chemical imbalance thats gone untreated for far too long?

plz seek help

i do

there is nothing wrong with that, i promise

Haha chill, guys, I'm perfectly normal. I'm shocked that you guys are throwing the H word around though. This is just normal interaction, the only difference is that I'm trying to find out why girls are acting like this. I might schedule an appointment with a therapist this week and show him/her my OkCupid interactions to find out what's going on. It's really quite the enigma because I'm sexy, charming, and just a total badass. My theory is that girls these days are changing their interests because television has made them think that Team Beta is cool.

If someone put a gun to my head and told me I had to fuck Zeni or die, Ide pull the trigger myself

honestly MD the way he views women I don't think he'd want you

that said, you're actually the perfect girl for him

You know what I'm going to give you a name to look up on OKC

She's my 12th ex girlfriend from 6 years ago goes by the name saya69

You might like her since she is now trying to kill me

Good luck cause you will need it

This isn't your ex gf, this is a fake profile.

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Saya69/pictures?cf=profile

If this is who you're referring to, she was never your girlfriend and isn't trying to kill you. Do you mean internet girlfriend? She might have told you she would be your internet girlfriend in order to try to get money however all those fake OKC profiles even manage to do that, but she wasn't your girlfriend in any real sense.

This isn't your ex gf, this is a fake profile.

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Saya69/pictures?cf=profile

If this is who you're referring to, she was never your girlfriend and isn't trying to kill you. Do you mean internet girlfriend? She might have told you she would be your internet girlfriend in order to try to get money however all those fake OKC profiles even manage to do that, but she wasn't your girlfriend in any real sense.

did it ever occur to you Mikasa may have been sending Zeni to flirt with a fake profile on purpose?  ::HMM::

Well at least I gave you guys a visual example of the attitude I was talking about. Remember when girls her age used to be humble?

No, no you didn't.  At best you gave us a shining example of why people like you need to be shunned, like a rebellious Amish, from society -_'

No, no you didn't.  At best you gave us a shining example of why people like you need to be shunned, like a rebellious Amish, from society -_'

I'm a classic Lifetime movie character, a network that women have historically loved. Therefore, women would love me if we met in person. It's the internet that's holding me back. OKC tricks them into thinking I'm not who I really am.  ::]::

I'm a classic Lifetime movie character, a network that women have historically loved. Therefore, women would love me if we met in person. It's the internet that's holding me back. OKC tricks them into thinking I'm not who I really am.  ::]::

whut

I blame you for all of societies woes.  Please do me a favor and punch yourself in the dick ::]::