UnevenEdge

I hate to stereotype them, but millenial ladies just seem to have attitude probs

Zenigundam

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

your not an alpha  ...I have no fucking clue WHAT the hell you are but your slowly revealing yourself to be NOT HUMAN either ...for fucksake get that tumor in your head checked already.

Dude, you're flipping out like Nicholas Cage in Matchstick Men in the pharmacy scene when he was off his meds!!! You're losing it, man!!!!!!  >:D

She's way too sociable though, and I'm draining beers non-stop to try and keep up with her because she wouldn't understand my lone wolf warrior nature, so I have to keep pounding these beers down in order to transform into a social butterfly like a fcking Pokémon so that I can meet up with her and have crazy hot sex in her room while her parents are working!!!

She has what we call a narcissistic personality disorder and a heightened sense of delusion.

She thinks just because I messaged her that I'm infatuated with her and whatnot, but I put her in her place and let her know how it really is. Her ego is shattered, which needs to happen to a lot of girls basically. :D

We can't ignore the problem America is having with these out-of-control millennials, and we need to find an effective solution for it. The alpha male solution to the problem has been counteracted with feminism and Lifetime movies that spin perfectly normal guys into abusive monsters. We need to fight back against this counterproductive social agenda and find a solution! It reminds me of the temptation to join the vampires or werewolves in any of the Elder Scrolls games, but then I just resist the temptation and perform the noble act of joining the Imperial army.

Guest The Hound

You actually have to troll them

See this one chick I'm talking to started by noticing she was self depreciating and talking about being dumpster material etc on her profile, so I asked her a comical question - what kind of inanimate object she can personally relate to, she said a used up douche, so i subsequently told her i'm a fresh one ripe for insertion

long story short we fkt

::spin::

zeni

get at me bro

get

at

me

Guest The Hound

you keep trying to go for these preppy white bitches and they want nothing to do with you because you don't know how to talk to them

lower your standards and go for some gutter trash if you're really that desperate to get laid

You actually have to troll them

See this one chick I'm talking to started by noticing she was self depreciating and talking about being dumpster material etc on her profile, so I asked her a comical question - what kind of inanimate object she can personally relate to, she said a used up douche, so i subsequently told her i'm a fresh one ripe for insertion

long story short we fkt

::spin::

zeni

get at me bro

get

at

me

Worse than zeni