UnevenEdge

Lupin The 3rd Part 6 premieres 4/16 replacing Made in Abyss

3ngag3

One of these rainy weekends I’m just going to boot up HIDIVE and watch all the recent Lupin series, the Italian Job, Parts 5 and 6, etc.

Also this is yet another Toonami show from HIDIVE.  So, when’s Redo of Healer?  Or Golgo 13?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

If we can't get Gundam or SSSS back, I'll take a little Break Blade!

Of course, that's probably unlikely since the episodes are an hour long...

Unless Netflix swoops in, I suspect the upcoming Gundam TV series will end up on Toonami thanks to Sunrise.

Its downright ironic that underperforming series like Gundam, Lupin and One Piece are suddenly the most reliable licenses that they can get. They’re also lucking out that Titan’s Final season has a third TV cour coming next year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Considering the movie and the Hathaway trilogy, Netflix scoring Witch from Mercury makes sense.

It really is a shame that Steve Blum was squeamish about doing a “Fuck Netflix Bebop” ad campaign.  They should have went all in on that.  Just post Tweets and videos from the idiot writers, the dumb fuck self appointed political correctness censor, and the moron who played Faye and I hope her career is so dead she can’t get a job at children’s birthday parties.  For better or for worse, every failure must be called out, or even a perceived failure.  (I call this the Fox News approach).

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Jman said:

Considering the movie and the Hathaway trilogy, Netflix scoring Witch from Mercury makes sense.

It really is a shame that Steve Blum was squeamish about doing a “Fuck Netflix Bebop” ad campaign.  They should have went all in on that.  Just post Tweets and videos from the idiot writers, the dumb fuck self appointed political correctness censor, and the moron who played Faye and I hope her career is so dead she can’t get a job at children’s birthday parties.  For better or for worse, every failure must be called out, or even a perceived failure.  (I call this the Fox News approach).

giphy.gif.d7d7cc92dcee64791fb0d3f19bad4328.gif

• D'oh 1

On 4/8/2022 at 8:48 AM, Jman said:

My dude, why do you let so many shitty shows live rent-free in your head? It wasn't good, people laughed about it, and almost everyone will forget it existed in 5 years...except you, apparently.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/8/2022 at 6:48 AM, Jman said:

and the moron who played Faye and I hope her career is so dead she can’t get a job at children’s birthday parties

Did this woman personally shit in your cornflakes or are you just that ridiculously salty that she had the nerve to act in a show you didn't like? It was bad and it got cancelled, who even gives a fuck?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1