UnevenEdge

I hooked up at McDonalds

Poof

The one next to the hookah. That's where I met him. After the hookah closed he took me to his car which was parked at McDs. We hung out there in his car in the McDs parking lot, and I sucked his dick. Then he took us thru the drive thru and parked back in the same spot. We ate, he showed me his massive collection of memes saved on his ipad. Then after about an hour I sucked his dick again. Then we went back to browsing memes for another 2 hours before I sucked his dick again for a 3rd time. After which we went thru the drive thru again, and then he walked me to my car.

I saw him again a week later. He invited me over to "hang out." When I got there, he was building a magic the gathering deck. The cards were spread out all over a huge table. Like very well organized. He was obviously a sophisticated player. I waited on the couch and watched him build for about 2 or 3 hours. When he finally finished up, we cuddled on the couch and watched The Bernie Mac show and I sucked his dick. Later I met his dad when he came downstairs and made us all tuna sandwiches.

Those were the only 2 times I ever saw him since he went off to college out of state on a basketball scholarship

• Thanks 3

Ive heard plenty stories about..dates, and sexual encounters taking place at MCDonalds..if I spelled that right. Yeah usually this happens at the skatepark when the 15 year old with the vintage muscle car his family had waiting for him finally gets his drivers license, and attempts a..'court'. It's magical what usually happens next idk.. 🤣 Priceless.

Anyway if you haven't already noticed my disdain for Mcdonalds whatever they do is so much I often look as burger king like the angelical side of the debate here.. and I'm not particularly a christian so...IDK. Fuck McDonalds and the mcdonalds restruants in South Korea serving Kim Chi. Fuck off you bastards...mmmhm.. clears throat.

Loved the song this dude made dissing their corporate structure with no hesitation.. Funny I can't find that track on youtube anymore..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Ive heard plenty stories about..dates, and sexual encounters taking place at MCDonalds..if I spelled that right. Yeah usually this happens at the skatepark when the 15 year old with the vintage muscle car his family had waiting for him finally gets his drivers license, and attempts a..'court'. It's magical what usually happens next idk.. 🤣 Priceless.

Anyway if you haven't already noticed my disdain for Mcdonalds whatever they do is so much I often look as burger king like the angelical side of the debate here.. and I'm not particularly a christian so...IDK. Fuck McDonalds and the mcdonalds restruants in South Korea serving Kim Chi. Fuck off you bastards...mmmhm.. clears throat.

Loved the song this dude made dissing their corporate structure with no hesitation.. Funny I can't find that track on youtube anymore..

I like him

He makes me wanna go figure out how much $ mcdonalds actually does save by only using half a slice of cheese for fillets of fish instead of a whole one

On 3/15/2022 at 6:35 PM, Poof said:

I like him

He makes me wanna go figure out how much $ mcdonalds actually does save by only using half a slice of cheese for fillets of fish instead of a whole one

I wanted to post the flow he made trashing Mcdonalds, but that shit would be a relic now anyway. I mean the only good things I can say about MCdonalds in this shit  town is also part of the bad.. Mcdonalds corporate structure provides for it to be the only place open past 10:00-11:00pm,and with the pandemic and local government stupiditiy I've seen it be the only business open passed like fucking 8 or 9pm with a full drive thru at fucking 2am. All for biscuit sized hamburgers drowned in ketchup and mustard or whatever the fuck that damn big mac sauce is.. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

• 2 weeks later...