UnevenEdge

A customer has a crush on me

Kudasai

I've suspected it for months now but today they way she looked I thought she was going to rape me right there at the register. What I don't understand is why me? I'm not exactly Mr. Personality at work. I'm very quiet and rarely talk to customers. Out of all the employees to have a crush on she crushes on the guy who's probably spend his tax return trying to build a replica judas chair :|

I've suspected it for months now but today they way she looked I thought she was going to rape me right there at the register. What I don't understand is why me? I'm not exactly Mr. Personality at work. I'm very quiet and rarely talk to customers. Out of all the employees to have a crush on she crushes on the guy who's probably spend his tax return trying to build a replica judas chair :|

Well are you gonna be a gentleman or what?

I'm not hung up on her looks it's just the fact that she's a customer, meaning if things go straight to hell she know where I work :|

Well I mean ...  if you date anyone long enough, they'll eventually know where you work and where to fuck things up at