UnevenEdge

New rescue

Sawdamizer

13 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

He is so cute and I love that his name is Charlie. It’s like one of the few acceptable human names for pets. 

that's a good name. 

the puppy i got for my birthday, i named agnes. and her brother(bubby's pupper) is rufus. 

they are ....

rufus and agnes of the shire. 

then, you have 

cullen and eva bo'kitty

kakame

smokeh (yes...like friday)

and finally ryuk. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

that's a good name. 

the puppy i got for my birthday, i named agnes. and her brother(bubby's pupper) is rufus. 

they are ....

rufus and agnes of the shire. 

then, you have 

cullen and eva bo'kitty

kakame

smokeh (yes...like friday)

and finally ryuk. 

Those are good pet names….I never gave  human names to my pets until Ziggy. My mom named a cat Murray but I’ve had a Stinky, Sylvester-Bear, Bowie and Ziggy and Mr. Sox Sockeroni

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
35 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Unfortunately all of my rescues died in the last 6 months from various things. So right now I have a mutt calico kitten I got off of some lady in PA and a sub par Siamese kitten the breeder didn't want to sell.

Damn man. I still do transport every once in awhile if you want me to keep my eyes peeled for something you’re looking for…

sorry to hear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

Damn man. I still do transport every once in awhile if you want me to keep my eyes peeled for something you’re looking for…

sorry to hear.

48 minutes ago, stilgar said:

A corgi would be delightful. Pls divert it southwards. Thanks 

1 hour ago, stilgar said:

Nah, I don't have any room for more animals.

There's always room for more...

[Trips]

Anyway,  we ended up getting a new family member a few weeks ago.  One of the ladies at our old vet passed away suddenly and her rescue cat couldn't stay at the hospice, so he came over here.