Fetishes must be a real fun window into the mind for Therapists

Mix

- "So your fetishes are Asian women and feet?"

- "Yeah, as far back as I can remember."

- "Asian feet or just women's feet in general?"

- "Just feet in general."

- "Even men's feet?"

- "Yeah"

- "So Asian women for favorite people, but just any feet for favorite bodypart?"

- "Yup, that's pretty much how i'm wired"

- "And you have no idea why?"

- "No, but I start therapy tomorrow, so I should start figuring all that out pretty soon."

- "Ok, that's good. That'll be twenty for the lap dance and let's call it eighty for the shoes."

- "Yeah, sorry about that. That's never happened to me before."

Edited by Mix
  • Haha 7

12 hours ago, Vamped said:

If you're going to a therapist for a fetish, seems like you're uncomfortable with your fetish you have 

Or it could've been something brought up incidentally.

"My wife left me! I'll never find another Asian woman, there are so few Asians in this town!"

"Why does it matter that she's Asian?"

"I have an Asian fetish."

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Or it could've been something brought up incidentally.

"My wife left me! I'll never find another Asian woman, there are so few Asians in this town!"

"Why does it matter that she's Asian?"

"I have an Asian fetish."

That's not getting therapy for your fetish, you just brought it up in conversation. Plus I don't think I'd ask why Asians ... probably more like how has the separation impacted you? 

2 minutes ago, Vamped said:

That's not getting therapy for your fetish, you just brought it up in conversation. Plus I don't think I'd ask why Asians ... probably more like how has the separation impacted you? 

I mean, you're the only one suggesting going to therapy specifically for the fetishes, mix never said that.... I'm just saying it could easily come up in the conversation and depending on the situation (not necessarily the one I brought up) the therapist might want to explore it.

I went to (dropped out) of a psychology grad school and the human sexuality class dealt a great deal with fetishes and paraphilias....

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

13 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I mean, you're the only one suggesting going to therapy specifically for the fetishes, mix never said that.... I'm just saying it could easily come up in the conversation and depending on the situation (not necessarily the one I brought up) the therapist might want to explore it.

I went to (dropped out) of a psychology grad school and the human sexuality class dealt a great deal with fetishes and paraphilias....

That's cool. Please school me, the actual therapist 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Oh sure, you WellActually Mix but GOD FORBID I WellActually you.

Sorry I forgot people get butthurt when I rebut people on a forum of people rebutting people all the time. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95267c38555d993981fe4

You well actually me all the time

Edited by Vamped
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Vamped said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95267c38555d993981fe4

You well actually me all the time

I don't pick targets, if I have something to say, I have something to say, regardless who posted it. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm targeting you, but I am not intentionally targeting anybody.

Buddy used to give me shit about this all the time too like I was targeting him, and it left me just as flabbergasted every time.

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't pick targets, if I have something to say, I have something to say, regardless who posted it. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm targeting you, but I am not intentionally targeting anybody.

Buddy used to give me shit about this all the time too like I was targeting him, and it left me just as flabbergasted every time.

nah-eddie-murphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Vamped said:

If you're going to a therapist for a fetish, seems like you're uncomfortable with your fetish you have 

Well actually it's a sex therapist and I'm going to her to fully understand and immerse myself in my fetishes.

You guys are less understanding than that stripper. -_-

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Well actually, no one targets me....but it was becoming increasingly annoying. Mostly because your interjections we're either left or didn't apply. I'm only recalling a video game conversation because despite you doing it a lot, it wasn't necessary to the point that I felt I needed to file away the interaction for later.

So honestly, it usually just a matter of going "wtfdude" then just walking away because you're usually just taking a shit on a joke and trying to create a discussion from it....

Ooh, like the Venture Bro thing...my innocuous quizboy jab at hatred was never going to be a discussion...I'll never be sure why you tried to make it one.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Ahhhh he’s doing the money thing with his hands, that’s what that means

No, he's demonstrating the half-hearted ball cradling maneuver that Edna uses and she does not seem to be receiving the criticism well.

• Haha 1