UnevenEdge

God my house is still a wreck

PhilosipherStoned

Just now, Vamped said:

Ain't nobody cleaning for dick. If you go over somebody house to bang and it's nasty 

... guess  what 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ead762a75e8cd88a62

Can’t argue with that logic… but some girls came through and I wasn’t even trying to hide the grossness of my crib back in the day…. Magic stick for hoes

9 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Ain't nobody cleaning for dick. If you go over somebody house to bang and it's nasty 

... guess  what 

Fair enough. It's not nasty anyway, just not as clean as I wanted it. I just freak out a lot when having women over and feel like everything needs to be spotless. She didn't really care anyway. 

19 minutes ago, Vamped said:

... guess  what 

I was going to say.

"Come over and clean my place, and I might just let you touch pepe.

But it better be really fucking clean."

Deal of the Century right there.

Of course, he does tend to kick his dates out when it's time for bed, so I mean...

Edited by scoobdog

12 hours ago, Vamped said:

... guess  what 

See....this is a bit true and a bit false....the first thing women do AFTER you've done right by the cooch, and you leave her at your house alone is clean and rearrange shit. 

It's seriously the most annoying thing about women to me and my crib is clean....I know they aren't doing it for me though.... it's a safe way to be nosey, which I don't mind because I don't juggle women...Any free time I have is mine....one chick had the audacity to move all the game systems out of my entertainment center except the PS4...I didn't say shit, I just moved all my shit back into the EC. 

Who TF you think you are....the games were here before you and they will be here after you.

30 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

See....this is a bit true and a bit false....the first thing women do AFTER you've done right by the cooch, and you leave her at your house alone is clean and rearrange shit. 

It's seriously the most annoying thing about women to me and my crib is clean....I know they aren't doing it for me though.... it's a safe way to be nosey, which I don't mind because I don't juggle women...Any free time I have is mine....one chick had the audacity to move all the game systems out of my entertainment center except the PS4...I didn't say shit, I just moved all my shit back into the EC. 

Who TF you think you are....the games were here before you and they will be here after you.

I'm not cleaning anybody else's house regardless of the grade of dick. Get the dick, get out, take everything I came with.

21 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I was going to say.

"Come over and clean my place, and I might just let you touch pepe.

But it better be really fucking clean."

Deal of the Century right there.

Of course, he does tend to kick his dates out when it's time for bed, so I mean...

I kick my dates out when it's time for bed? If you're referring to me I'm laughing at all the one dimensional assumptions you make based off one post. I think the one you're remembering was one of my first dates with this chick that when I asked if she wanted to make out/ mess around she said something like well this is only our second date idk." Then she ended up staying the night because it got late and we ended up sleeping togther anyway. So the point of that thread was merely to poke a little bit of fun at the mixed signals there. 

Before we met up yesterday she commented that last time she was here she was hoping I'd make a move, but she doesn't really put in a lot of effort herself. Just one of those "I'm supposed to read minds" kind of situations. We're well past all that by now anyway, but all I'm saying is I appreciate a healthy mix of both people "making moves" not that "here I am just take me!" shit. 🙏

Edited by PhilosipherStoned