UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

I don't understand going on a show known for having cameras everywhere 24/7 and not acting right when viewers see your every weakness. Especially when those fans are obsessive and will document any personal info you reveal while being filmed or deep dive for any info of you online. I already know folks are compiling videos of this chick's alcoholic tendencies, including the times she's taken swigs of mouthwash when she thought no one was paying attention. This chick is a small entertainer/actress, so she probably has an agent. I don't know what they discussed, but one of their talks should have been to not piss off the Big Brother fanbase. 

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

I don't understand going on a show known for having cameras everywhere 24/7 and not acting right when viewers see your every weakness. Especially when those fans are obsessive and will document any personal info you reveal while being filmed or deep dive for any info of you online. I already know folks are compiling videos of this chick's alcoholic tendencies, including the times she's taken swigs of mouthwash when she thought no one was paying attention. This chick is a small entertainer/actress, so she probably has an agent. I don't know what they discussed, but one of their talks should have been to not piss off the Big Brother fanbase. 

Who are you talking about? Bowie?

you'd think puberty would be easier the second time around, but aside from it actually being the right puberty for me it's still the same stupid emotional mess it was last time. 

i feel like I've never felt this alone in my entire life, but i know objectively that isn't true, it's just hormones and emotions running wild. it doesn't help that i don't have anyone near by to share any kind of physical affection with. i am the stereotypical touch starved trans girl. 

what's hardest, though, is that i can only think of one time in my life where i really felt connected with another person. 

but i also know I'm just getting started, and still learning who i am and who i want to be. transition is weird like that, but I'm hoping I'll get be near people i like and who like me, eventually

• Like 3

I just ordered some pizza for myself and the grandparents from Domino's. I'm getting an XL Brooklyn Style Wisconsin 6 cheese pizza with extra cheese as well as pepperoni, olives, and mushrooms, and they're getting a large hand-tossed ExtravaganZZa (Domino's version of a supreme pizza).

Mmmmm...six types of cheeses on a pizza.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Yeah, but I bought it off of Amazon. Same price either way ($60) for the physical copy or a download code. I went with the physical copy.

No I mean the switch online service where you get a bunch of nes, snes, genesis, gba, ga.eboy and 64 games and you can play them with others online and since it's online you don't have to actually download the games. They just instaplay

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

No I mean the switch online service where you get a bunch of nes, snes, genesis, gba, ga.eboy and 64 games and you can play them with others online and since it's online you don't have to actually download the games. They just instaplay

Ah, I guess I misunderstood you. According to google, it’s not. It’s only physical copy or digital download and there’s no online play at all. I kinda wish it was, though. I hate having to download games & this seems like it’d be a good game to play online with other people.

57 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Why does McDonald’s call it a Double Quarter Pounder? Wouldn’t Half Pounder make more sense?

Spoiler

This is a reminder that A&W's Third-Pounder didn't take off because people didn't know that a "third-pounder" is more than a "quarter pounder"

Spoiler

:| 

• Haha 4

The Marvels is 90 minutes? Yo, they need to advertise the fuck out of that. Run that fact as a ticker under the trailer because that's mostly what I want. 90 minutes of fun instead of getting pissed off at the 2-hour mark wondering why they had to drag this on. I do also like all the lead characters so this was already a win for me.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

The Marvels is 90 minutes? Yo, they need to advertise the fuck out of that. Run that fact as a ticker under the trailer because that's mostly what I want. 90 minutes of fun instead of getting pissed off at the 2-hour mark wondering why they had to drag this on. I do also like all the lead characters so this was already a win for me.

Agreed. I mean I love movies that run longer than two hours as long as they don't feel like they're more than two hours long. At the same time, I'm glad Christopher Nolan is no longer making Batman movies. lol

• Haha 1

Going forward I'll only use YouTube for tutorials only. I will not be disabling my adblock. I'll only tolerate ads if I need to look up a tutorial which is very rare. And all these things I got to do to avoid ads is just too trouble. This is all happening at interesting time because the last 6 months I've been very with that site so I guess now would be the best time for me get away from it. I grew up without YouTube I can grow old without YouTube.

Edited by -Kudasai-

As winter approaches, I am reminded of a quote from Moby Dick

"To enjoy bodily warmth, some small part of you must be cold, for there is no quality in this world that is not what it is merely by contrast. Nothing exists in itself. If you flatter yourself that you are all over comfortable, and have been so a long time, then you cannot be said to be comfortable any more. For this reason a sleeping apartment should never be furnished with a fire, which is one of the luxurious discomforts of the rich. For the height of this sort of deliciousness is to have nothing but the blanket between you and your snugness and the cold of the outer air. Then there you lie like the one warm spark in the heart of an arctic crystal."

• Like 2

so I've been learning a little bit about BPD lately, and... well, shit

the upside is a lot of the work I've been doing has been basically on the right track and now i have a new way to understand the way i experience things, so that's cool

i should have listened when i was told i probably have BPD way back when. welp

• Like 1