UnevenEdge

Been looking at my roof lately and I thought to myself today on my daily look, dare I say it, did this roof look different today? Or was it yesterday as well? And when I went to investigate the topic I couldn’t believe it, WOW - guys, it’s full of lousy crud. FUCKING CRUD. Called a repair man and he said they don’t do that UH OK, dare I say it, MAYBE YOU SHOULD.

it’s unreal. This crud is raining from the sky! FUCK. And it will never go away. Does anyone know how to do my roof correct to do against these? Or it’s hopless????

• Like 1

So we had some acid rain this week. I’m not sure what type it was, Type X Acid Rain or 7-Heavy Acid Rain. It hurt to stand outside my skin felt very bad in the rain, and I have several large blisters on my face due to it. The forecast warned me of this but, I had to see it.

and, dare I say it, this rain, blistered though I am, was a blessing from, dare I say it, the sweet lord J*sus himself, due to its effect on the crud on my roof. It’s slowly being swept clean and I feel cleansed and nice in my home again away from the nasty build up.

It wil be back. We know that. But I’ve attached a pic of freshly clean roof. This is how I want it to look all the time. But there is no telling when the acid rain returns………

my roof:

FCED4BEA-E30A-41A3-A7CE-7599E119747F.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

My update for today:

I am parying today, on the birth of THE LORD, coming this weekend, July 4th, HIS day. Dare I say it, please, lord. And my roof has gotten worse and worse since I last updated. See the shot below. The crud is back and it’s ORDERS OF MAGNINGTUDE worse. I don’t know what to do but Keep praying. Will the rain return? And who can I speak to about this? No one in my family, my friends, no one, understands. I am all alone in this. it is too nasty and lousy FOR WORDS. And we can talk about Biden and Pelosi as well. How they lied and cheatered. We know it’s not fair and we KNOW the roof will be cleansed again. It is His day July 4th and I wish you all the best and the repair man and the crud, we know it’s fate…….

80C2DC72-ECD9-4021-9BE2-BB184A05C266.jpeg

• Like 2

On 6/10/2021 at 3:16 PM, 2q840wutegasdlbnz,mcbawegt said:

Been looking at my roof lately and I thought to myself today on my daily look, dare I say it, did this roof look different today? Or was it yesterday as well? And when I went to investigate the topic I couldn’t believe it, WOW - guys, it’s full of lousy crud. FUCKING CRUD. Called a repair man and he said they don’t do that UH OK, dare I say it, MAYBE YOU SHOULD.

it’s unreal. This crud is raining from the sky! FUCK. And it will never go away. Does anyone know how to do my roof correct to do against these? Or it’s hopless????

There's a product for that.

It's adverised profusely on AM talk radio.

But, you will probably never know what it is or how it's used, unless you actually unplug the TV and flip a radio on. 

The radio uses words instead of shiny pictures.

• D'oh 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...