UnevenEdge

Has anyone seen that [as] bump trend on tiktok?

Cidz

Ive seen ppl make their own [as] bumps and its ben kinda fun. Reminds me if the old days. Made me miss ppl on asmb. Then i rmb oh yea this place exsist!

Also hi! *waves* 👋

• Like 1

I don't go on tik

12 hours ago, Cidz said:

Oh! Look up adultswim on tiktok youll see. Ppl are making their own bumos and stuff reminiscent of like the old ads back in the day lol. 

That would require me to go onto Tiktok so no.

10 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

Just looked it up but they ended up posting some of them on Insta. Some of the better ones kinda remind me of the old anime bumps.

Oh yea! Thats better. 

Right?? Thats why i like em. Reminds me of back in the day watchin anime on sats. Getting all excited lol. 

Also hey chapperz! How are ya?

20 minutes ago, Cidz said:

Oh yea! Thats better. 

Right?? Thats why i like em. Reminds me of back in the day watchin anime on sats. Getting all excited lol. 

Also hey chapperz! How are ya?

I’m doing alright. Still hanging in there and keeping up my writing. Last year I got a black cat named Prudence so I’ve been showing her off recently. 

3 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

It has a dick

I do? When? Wait did i magically grow one? Bc i just used the bathroom like a min ago and there wasnt a dick. But i mean cool. I like that i can magically grow genetalia. Is this why u hate me? I mean u prolly could use an upgrade to a bigger one so ur free to take mine. Sharing is caring 😊

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

I’m doing alright. Still hanging in there and keeping up my writing. Last year I got a black cat named Prudence so I’ve been showing her off recently. 

Omg why arent u showing her off to me chapperz? U kno i need that cattax!

And glad ur doing well didja ever become a college professor?

1 hour ago, Ginguy said:

I'm doing good. Just enjoying the summer right now.

Missed you too Cidz. Glad to see you again and hear you are doing well.

Nice! I try to enjoy summer lol.

Yea but I'll prolly mysteriously dip again lol. But for now im here yay! 🙌

5 hours ago, Mewn said:

Lawl, people be bored I guess.

Hello miss Cidzzzz

MMEEWWWQWQNNNYYYYYYYYYYY OMG MEWWWWWWNNNNNSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

U still exsist!!! I misss uuuuuu!! Everytime i hear lady gaga i think of u 😂

9 hours ago, Cidz said:

Omg why arent u showing her off to me chapperz? U kno i need that cattax!

And glad ur doing well didja ever become a college professor?

Here’s one pic of her:

2557B184-10B9-4247-B9A9-DE8F4EEE2F96.thumb.jpeg.b453d5a656f93eb9f40849517c429493.jpeg

The professor track didn’t pan out as well. My thesis chair had reservations about hiring from within for an adjunct position. And because I was trying to get a career started, I made the switch over to marketing. It ended up working out well for me, but I am still on the lookout for a higher paying position focused on content creation. 

17 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Hi Cidz.  Nice to see you again.  It's been awhile since I last saw you here.

Heeey! I know! Tbh i forgot abt this place till i saw that trend ans got nostalgic lol. 

17 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Are you sure this isn't a case of mistaken identity? Their full sn on ASMB was cidthekittyisfun.

Ive been found out! I am in fact nor male or female but rather a cat thats learned the human language (sorta) and to type (sorta)

16 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

Here’s one pic of her:

2557B184-10B9-4247-B9A9-DE8F4EEE2F96.thumb.jpeg.b453d5a656f93eb9f40849517c429493.jpeg

The professor track didn’t pan out as well. My thesis chair had reservations about hiring from within for an adjunct position. And because I was trying to get a career started, I made the switch over to marketing. It ended up working out well for me, but I am still on the lookout for a higher paying position focused on content creation. 

Awwwwww precious baby! Look at that kitty i wanna boop that nose! 

Ah thats too bad it didnt work out but u found somethin in the end and thats what matters! I hope u get a better job someday 

On 6/8/2021 at 2:14 AM, Cidz said:

MMEEWWWQWQNNNYYYYYYYYYYY OMG MEWWWWWWNNNNNSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

U still exsist!!! I misss uuuuuu!! Everytime i hear lady gaga i think of u 😂

I do! Still the same bitter betch 😅

How have you been?

Well good, Gaga forever 🤘

That betch has been slaying.