UnevenEdge

They’re racing the next block over

Poof

I actually had a fast and furious moment at 7-11 one day. There's gotta be a good drag strip measure near there cause I'd hear them a lot, and the road does die at night. I heard the racing, later sirens, and about five seconds after I pull into the parking lot it completely fills with really nice cars. Seconds after they were all settled and cars were off a cop sped past, which made me laugh. One guy held the door for me. Those racing guys are funny, their cars were so clean. Not one car in the lot looked like it was getting worked on, they went out with their finished projects to go illegally tear up some road. 

My last boss challenged me to a race in heavy traffic (but moving at interstate pace) on the road one day but he didn't know I delivered pizzas for seven years. He lost by a lot, I used to look for traffic seams for a living, literally. He also did come up behind me though. He started with little chance. When you get to the point of driving where you can feel how the car handles extreme maneuvers in the wheel and your ass racing is such a temptation. But Tokyo Xtreme Racer is my all time favorite racing game, so racing through traffic is what I find the most fun, so I can't race in a way I find fun safely outside of a game.

13 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I actually had a fast and furious moment at 7-11 one day. There's gotta be a good drag strip measure near there cause I'd hear them a lot, and the road does die at night. I heard the racing, later sirens, and about five seconds after I pull into the parking lot it completely fills with really nice cars. Seconds after they were all settled and cars were off a cop sped past, which made me laugh. One guy held the door for me. Those racing guys are funny, their cars were so clean. Not one car in the lot looked like it was getting worked on, they went out with their finished projects to go illegally tear up some road. 

My last boss challenged me to a race in heavy traffic (but moving at interstate pace) on the road one day but he didn't know I delivered pizzas for seven years. He lost by a lot, I used to look for traffic seams for a living, literally. He also did come up behind me though. He started with little chance. When you get to the point of driving where you can feel how the car handles extreme maneuvers in the wheel and your ass racing is such a temptation. But Tokyo Xtreme Racer is my all time favorite racing game, so racing through traffic is what I find the most fun, so I can't race in a way I find fun safely outside of a game.

I liked to drive fast but I never raced anyone. I got this guy's number on the highway once tho. He said when I went by going like 90 w/my music loud he had to find out who I was and he sped up to me and I yelled it out the window to him then we talked while we drove to cleveland

22 hours ago, Poof said:

It’s like fast a furious

awwwww shiiiiiiiit 

time to make a bad ass last minute entrance with my crew....all driving bone stock '96 Mercury Tracers B|

The Mercury Tracers get the ladies wet, bruh......mostly because they leak everything...oil, transmission fluid, you name it :/

We bought them banking on the idea that shitty cars become kewl the older they get :|

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Poof said:

I liked to drive fast but I never raced anyone. I got this guy's number on the highway once tho. He said when I went by going like 90 w/my music loud he had to find out who I was and he sped up to me and I yelled it out the window to him then we talked while we drove to cleveland

Lol, you had a conversation on the interstate? I've talked to very few people while driving. One that sticks out is a couple Mexican guys pulled up next to me at a red light and the passenger had his feet out the window. He goes, "what are you doing homes, don't you know this is how you gotta roll now?" I said, "you know what, I'm trying to have as little to do with police as possible."

"I like your style, man." 

6 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I got a Pinto I can sell you for only $10,000.... it's so low because I need it gone NOW.

imagine my luck 

only hitch is i'm not liquid at the moment....would you accept $10,000 in cocaine?

only hitch is you'll have to pick it up at the boarder....plus side is it's the Canadian boarder

only hitch is you'll have to kill the guy who delivers it....plus side is it'll be self defense 'cause he's going to try to kill you 'cause he was expecting me

only hitch is his death will haunt you for the rest of your life...plus side is you're not going to live that long, what with the Canadian Mafia after you and all

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mix said:

imagine my luck 

only hitch is i'm not liquid at the moment....would you accept $10,000 in cocaine?

only hitch is you'll have to pick it up at the boarder....plus side is it's the Canadian boarder

only hitch is you'll have to kill the guy who delivers it....plus side is it'll be self defense 'cause he's going to try to kill you 'cause he was expecting me

only hitch is his death will haunt you for the rest of your life...plus side is you're not going to live that long, what with the Canadian Mafia after you and all

I mean I laugh but I've also watched Dark Side of the Ring so I know that's basically what happened to Dino Bravo.

38 minutes ago, Seight said:

I mean I laugh but I've also watched Dark Side of the Ring so I know that's basically what happened to Dino Bravo.

but......I just made that up

There's a Canadian Mafia? :RoboLaugh: