UnevenEdge

If I were to set up a go fund me

Still Me

On 2/24/2021 at 1:55 AM, Still Me said:

Yeah but did you donate?

No? I didn't know I had to donate to think that it was a good cause. If money weren't so tight, I'd donate enough to help but not enough to win, I definitely don't want to make that call, especially considering I can't decide on my own tattoos.

5 hours ago, scoobdog said:

In Cali?  i would things are more expensive here.

I think they're a little more expensive, but I haven't really looked. Since these are pieces of art you're buying the price has it's own standard, cause if one guy is charging 4 then there's nothing stopping people flying to go see him for tattoos if 6 is the price they charge around town. They save money and get out of town a bit, and some people are nuts and will get a full sleeve in a week. Those people that do 10 hour sessions are way too into pain.

Edited by RainyDayJizz#35

12 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I think they're a little more expensive, but I haven't really looked. Since these are pieces of art you're buying the price has it's own standard, cause if one guy is charging 4 then there's nothing stopping people flying to go see him for tattoos if 6 is the price they charge around town. They save money and get out of town a bit, and some people are nuts and will get a full sleeve in a week. Those people that do 10 hour sessions are way too into pain.

Fair enough, but you're also talking more than pain with those.  I mean, that kind of artistic effort affords a level of detail and artistic vision that's more akin to Frank Lloyd Wright telling you what kind of chairs you're supposed to sit in.

11 hours ago, Still Me said:

I think this was a flop guys...I tried to post it on Reddit but I don’t have the “karma”...whatever the fuck that means lol.

Oh I don't know how that shit works either nor do I care. Sorry I'm a broke bitch. I know you're an art nut so I kind of get your line of thinking with this.  I havent not been a broke bitch when it comes to things like this for a while though so nothing new there. How much more do you need? Also what's the decided tat I havent checked this thread in a while..

edit: So you're just at around 10% of your goal.. lol. I can see decent work for a tattoo costing that much I guess.. I mean personally I think that's stupid, call me a bitch if you want, but I grew up with an old school biker step father that would travel the country getting tats.. So I do know how that shit can be. 🙄

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Oh I don't know how that shit works either nor do I care. Sorry I'm a broke bitch. I know you're an art nut so I kind of get your line of thinking with this.  I havent not been a broke bitch when it comes to things like this for a while though so nothing new there. How much more do you need? Also what's the decided tat I havent checked this thread in a while..

Buddy is the highest bidder so he hasn’t said yet. And prices are dependent on the item being tattooed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Still Me said:

Buddy is the highest bidder so he hasn’t said yet. And prices are dependent on the item being tattooed. 

Oh....Is this over?

I honestly didn't expect to win (assuming you're closing this)

If I did win, I'm not gonna go all gross or forehead tat on ya....I want you to get a tat of Yajirobi and Korin....Just Yajirobi if the both of them is out of budget.

I want it to be seen too....It doesn't have to be constantly visible, but none of that ass cheek shit....I want you to be paying for groceries and the weedtrash at the register is judging you for being the type of person that like yajirobi.

7 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Well that sucks, why ruin the game.  can't just halfass this and throw money at it...Use your imagination.

Lol.  When you said "I might be able to influence his decision...." that was all the cover I needed.

Seriously, though, I was just going to suggest sexy Skeletor doing a stripper squat, or something.

Edited by scoobdog
  • Haha 1

On 2/25/2021 at 4:00 PM, scoobdog said:

I'm guessing the full $4k is going to be like a mural on your entire body. 

honestly though I've seen decent 4X4 pieces from tat shops and even artists with any kind of cred go for over a grand... I wasn't aware you could get anything more than a smiley face tramp stamp or something simularly stupid at a legitimate shop for less than like $3-400 bucks.

but... You want to make the trip this place is small enough.. and honestly I was gonnna say one of the former inmates I know would do it for $40 maybe,but...I do actually know a guy... he was a marine.. judging by his facebook he's pretty proud of his shit, but lol I"m only mentioning this because he was one of the underlings I felt sorry for in high school. He apparently didn't make it in marines, and now he's doing tats among other things.. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned