UnevenEdge

If I were to set up a go fund me

Still Me

I'm gonna donate a hundred bucks and she's gonna get a tattoo of Pee Wee Herman jacking off in a theater on her left ass cheek and a splooge blast on the right one. 

Or, OJ Simpson killing his wife on one ass cheek and on the other "THE JUICE."

Shit, maybe even the Marietta Mangler tattooed right about the vag. 

Steve Buscemi Caricature by NightshadeBerry on DeviantArt

1 hour ago, resurrected said:

I'm gonna donate a hundred bucks and she's gonna get a tattoo of Pee Wee Herman jacking off in a theater on her left ass cheek and a splooge blast on the right one. 

That would cost more than $100, besides I put a disclaimer on there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, resurrected said:

You guys are brutal.

1 minute ago, resurrected said:

You showed your hand too early, scoob. 

Gotta wait this one out until the end, then swoop in and make the final donation. FTW. Which I'm sure is what my contributing partner Sawdy is thinking as well.

The auto refund is in June, but I think I can refund sooner...

3 minutes ago, resurrected said:

You showed your hand too early, scoob. 

Gotta wait this one out until the end, then swoop in and make the final donation. FTW. Which I'm sure is what my contributing partner Sawdy is thinking as well.

Dude, that was just a starter bid.  I'm not putting my real bid until the last second.

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

Texans are a different type of odds

Ohioans are totally different only time I would be in Texas if I will be working for NASA and that's not going to happen anytime soon I hope   

That did not answer my question.  Also, this thread isn't about Texas energy issues.  Also, also, drop some cash or STFU.

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

Texans are a different type of odds

Ohioans are totally different only time I would be in Texas if I will be working for NASA and that's not going to happen anytime soon I hope   

What's your qualifications for working for NASA? You like Star Trek? 

2 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Huh?

Translator activated [ because this is painful ] : 

Ohio may suck but Texas sucks worse and the only way he'd live in Texas was if the impossible happened and he got to be an astronaut - the only way Ohioans seem to be able to leave Ohio. 

Back to topic, never get into a bidding war for scoob. He's got Nabs out there right now earning more tattoo moneys.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Translator activated [ because this is painful ] : 

Ohio may suck but Texas sucks worse and the only way he'd live in Texas was if the impossible happened and he got to be an astronaut - the only way Ohioans seem to be able to leave Ohio. 

Back to topic, never get into a bidding war for scoob. He's got Nabs out there right now earning more tattoo moneys.

No. No. I need you to translate the Jake shit part. I managed through the other one. 

Also, I can hang with scoob. I have a check book and that's all the info that is needed for this. (It might bounce all the way to Texas, but that's beside the point). Ha.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, resurrected said:

No. No. I need you to translate the Jake shit part. I managed through the other one. 

Also, I can hang with scoob. I have a check book and that's all the info that is needed for this. (It might bounce all the way to Texas, but that's beside the point). Ha.

Ah.

He doesn't know anything near enough to warrant any attempt at working for NASA and he's fine with that because Texas still would suck more than Ohio. 

• Haha 1

I watched this thing a while back where this famous Chicano tattoo artist made his own tat guns.

Didn't seem that hard. 

If this is just about the "exterior pain" you could sort yourself out and put your own art on your skin.

just sayin'

1 hour ago, Mix said:

I watched this thing a while back where this famous Chicano tattoo artist made his own tat guns.

Didn't seem that hard. 

If this is just about the "exterior pain" you could sort yourself out and put your own art on your skin.

just sayin'

Na, I want someone to hurt me. Not me continuing to hurt myself 

• Sad 1