UnevenEdge

I discovered a useless thing....

1pooh4u

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It probably doesn't really bother luuv, but it makes his chihuahua puppy angry and he refuses to put him on a leash so he'll run around, nipping at feet.......Bent out of shape because Zeni.

that zeni guy needs to choke on a dick already.

It probably doesn't really bother luuv, but it makes his chihuahua puppy angry and he refuses to put him on a leash so he'll run around, nipping at feet.......Bent out of shape because Zeni.

I found it funny that he accused naraku360 of being mad about the self liking when naraku has been Zeni's champion.

If my memory serves me right I got annoyed at Zeni for not asking me if I cared if he downvoted me so he can get to be #1 but

I remember more clearly viper going apeshit over it at the time.

I'm not hating on him for being mad. Just sayin his memory is very different than mine on the subject

I found it funny that he accused naraku360 of being mad about the self liking when naraku has been Zeni's champion.

If my memory serves me right I got annoyed at Zeni for not asking me if I cared if he downvoted me so he can get to be #1 but

I remember more clearly viper going apeshit over it at the time.

I'm not hating on him for being mad. Just sayin his memory is very different than mine on the subject

Eh, the OKC stuff is getting taken too far for me to defend, but it was fun standing up for Zeni to troll the fuck out of Viper.

totally thought this was a zeni related thread

It became one after the people responsible for this place freaked out over nothing

Oh mai gerd you can like something a dozen times Zeni's gonna something something, that type of thing ::]::

It became one after the people responsible for this place freaked out over nothing

Oh mai gerd you can like something a dozen times Zeni's gonna something something, that type of thing ::]::

You know, for a site that was supposed to be nothing like ASMB and allow a free range of posts, and shenanigans.......It turns out this place is a bigger buzzkil than ASMB could ever hope to be........I mean they took the downvotes away but even the higher up over there weren't shitty about likes/upvotes........Zeni upvoted himself over there.........1 fuck was given......By the same pantload that gives a fuck about it now.

You know, for a site that was supposed to be nothing like ASMB and allow a free range of posts, and shenanigans.......It turns out this place is a bigger buzzkil than ASMB could ever hope to be........I mean they took the downvotes away but even the higher up over there weren't shitty about likes/upvotes........Zeni upvoted himself over there.........1 fuck was given......By the same pantload that gives a fuck about it now.

This forum is a project that Luuv has wanted to do since he was six. No [asmb] clone over here, just ya know, most of us are from there and the only fully functioning skin looks just like [asmb] 2008 but they're nothing a like >:D

Also this board has the most irresponsible admins and whatever the fuck they are running this place.  Oh, you've hacked the old boards and harassed members in the past? Please help me build my forum and you can have full access despite the fact that you've proven yourself to be a spiteful cock time and time again

Like seriously fuck this place. I'm about done with it.  ::]:: >:D

This forum is a project that Luuv has wanted to do since he was six. No [asmb] clone over here, just ya know, most of us are from there and the only fully functioning skin looks just like [asmb] 2008 but they're nothing a like >:D

Also this board has the most irresponsible admins and whatever the fuck they are running this place.  Oh, you've hacked the old boards and harassed members in the past? Please help me build my forum and you can have full access despite the fact that you've proven yourself to be a spiteful cock time and time again

Like seriously fuck this place. I'm about done with it.  ::]:: >:D

i'll miss you pooh!

i'll miss you pooh!

I'll miss you too if I ever decide to do other things.

It's just that every single thing that made this place fun has been removed and things that really aren't important are "fixed" while other corpses are just left to rot.