UnevenEdge

I discovered a useless thing....

1pooh4u

So, let's say I like your post and then go to reply to it but then change my mind, if I hit the back arrow I can like the post again.

I wonder how many times I can get away with doing that? ::spin:: >:D

lol, watch, now it won't work and I'll look like a derp

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sobs Uncontrollably*

Not to make your day worse scoobdog[/member] but Jingai's the top now.

If it's any consolation, I've bumped mthor's 'it's not cancer' declaration thread off from the 'most liked message' in favor of PTA wishing to live in her girlfriend's vagina.

Way to go o pooh now the mods  will report and fix this, we'll maybe not  ;)

They won't fix it before I knock Jingai off the most like giving user.....shit it doesn't hafta be me, anybody, even Packard, ok well not Packard >:D ::spin:: >:D

<3

Not to make your day worse scoobdog[/member] but Jingai's the top now.

If it's any consolation, I've bumped mthor's 'it's not cancer' declaration thread off from the 'most liked message' in favor of PTA wishing to live in her girlfriend's vagina.

That's gonna make an excellent nursery rhyme when she gets older

The was an old lady who lived in a vagoo....

someone clever can do the rest >:D

Guest The Hound

Hopefully they don't let Viper fix it or we'll have to use the older version of the boards for a week.

I already turned back time.

They won't fix it before I knock Jingai off the most like giving user.....shit it doesn't hafta be me, anybody, even Packard, ok well not Packard >:D ::spin:: >:D

<3

See pooh what did I tell you next time let's keep it on the down low and we can take over once they notice it will have been too late    ::spin::

Guest The Hound

He didn't fix jack all he can do maybe is take the multiples away.....I'll just keep doing it ::spin::

Yea. In one fell swoop. So if anyone gets funny ideas to jack their shit up *cough cough zeni*, I can just revert it when he's done, making all of his time, and all of anyone else's time spent on the task, completely pointless and a waste.

Yea. In one fell swoop. So if anyone gets funny ideas to jack their shit up *cough cough zeni*, I can just revert it when he's done, making all of his time, and all of anyone else's time spent on the task, completely pointless and a waste.

I can waste my time if I wanna >:(:P

Must you always suck the fun out of everything?

Guest The Hound

Must you always suck the fun out of everything?

I do believe there was disdain in your emotions when Zeni originally boosted himself on nodebb, or if not yours many, MANY others. Washing my hands of this matter.

I do believe there was disdain in your emotions when Zeni originally boosted himself on nodebb, or if not yours many, MANY others. Washing my hands of this matter.

Dude, relax, I'm already almost bored with it and if you want, Sir Buzzkillington,  you can move this thread to the land of Oz before someone like Zeni acts really stupid ::)

Considering I gave him the idea by boosting him first, you're probably thinking of someone else.

Dude, relax, I'm already almost bored with it and if you want, Sir Buzzkillington,  you can move this thread to the land of Oz before someone like Zeni acts really stupid ::)

Admin[/member] can you change DJ Sona's name to Sir Buzzkillington and not let him change it back?

Guest The Hound

With all the jobs zeni has he wont have time to do this he's wayyyyyyy too busyy :|

If not him, then someone else.

Guest The Hound

Considering I gave him the idea by boosting him first, you're probably thinking of someone else.

You're a special kind of person. O0

Guest The Hound

This is my main issue.