UnevenEdge

Cyberpunk 2077

Sawdamizer

7 minutes ago, panic said:

I swear the last 4 hours of "gameplay" in the main storyline was just cutscene after cutscene.

CDPR: "But you can move the camera around!"

Media:

image.thumb.png.a5dd6f21f3c17eb3cf76a2ec3d1bf776.png

image.thumb.png.5e14704e8a1b7ee7f22fab509dba039a.png

FUCK. YOU.

I'm about 8 hours into the gaming.

The biggest problem with the game honestly is the incredibly high expectations that were placed upon it. A lot of folks viewed it as the second coming of Christ.

It has a metric fuck ton of bugs. I'll encounter a visual bug every 10 feet or less. There was one point while playing as Keanu Reeves where the game bugged out and didn't load a scene right, me having to load up a previous save that was a couple minutes before it.

I'm able to look past the bugs cause I really do like the game, but there's so many things that annoy me tremendously. The difficulty spike shot through the roof at a certain point, the game dumping like 50 possible side jobs on me at once, and damn near all of them feel like late game difficulty, where you're expected to be a very high level, and have high quality gear. Every single "very high" danger mission I've tried I immediately get 1 punched or 1 shot killed. One time I managed to kill an enemy by cheesing things a bit, the guy dropping a weapon thats damage is around 800, compared to mine which are around 150. Of course I can't use the nice gear yet since I don't have the level or street cred.

1 minute ago, Not A Pyscho said:

I'm about 8 hours into the gaming.

The biggest problem with the game honestly is the incredibly high expectations that were placed upon it. A lot of folks viewed it as the second coming of Christ.

It has a metric fuck ton of bugs. I'll encounter a visual bug every 10 feet or less. There was one point while playing as Keanu Reeves where the game bugged out and didn't load a scene right, me having to load up a previous save that was a couple minutes before it.

I'm able to look past the bugs cause I really do like the game, but there's so many things that annoy me tremendously. The difficulty spike shot through the roof at a certain point, the game dumping like 50 possible side jobs on me at once, and damn near all of them feel like late game difficulty, where you're expected to be a very high level, and have high quality gear. Every single "very high" danger mission I've tried I immediately get 1 punched or 1 shot killed. One time I managed to kill an enemy by cheesing things a bit, the guy dropping a weapon thats damage is around 800, compared to mine which are around 150. Of course I can't use the nice gear yet since I don't have the level or street cred.

bugs aint good but can be overlooked if whats there is great like with vtmb or fo 1/2/nv. 

maybe its best to wait till they patch this up more? 

5 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

how you liking the game so far? i could get it for ps4 but fuck that i want to play this at its highest settings. 

I may shelf it for a bit while they work on it... id say It need 6 months of work at least...

The start was a mess with trying to follow a long... I picked the corporate origin story, for obvious reasons and none of it was linear.

• Like 1

Unfortunately even on high-end PCs this game is poorly optimized. No matter how you slice it you're gettin cut on this one which is a shame because the gameplay loop of running around with a katana and hacking people's augments is satisfying.

Also-- beyond the bugs-- the soundtrack is very disappointing. The combat music in particular sounds like someone sampling a fart through a trumpet.

Edited by Opium
  • Haha 1

On 12/18/2020 at 2:25 PM, Opium said:

Unfortunately even on high-end PCs this game is poorly optimized. No matter how you slice it you're gettin cut on this one which is a shame because the gameplay loop of running around with a katana and hacking people's augments is satisfying.

Also-- beyond the bugs-- the soundtrack is very disappointing. The combat music in particular sounds like someone sampling a fart through a trumpet.

looking more and more that it does not live up to the hype.

big bummer on the soundtrack. 

On 12/21/2020 at 1:43 AM, Poof said:

i have a critcism also the "big" size for dick isn't really all that big I don't think. It's like a medium at best now that I actually look at it. There should be at least 2 larger sizes added

so there are only pre determined dick size? they should have given us a slider for that. 

• 2 years later...