UnevenEdge

You ever have those poops where you wipe and wipe...

Skiles

But the paper just won't come back clean?

Happens to me a lot. No fun, dude. I wet up some TP and that usually does the trick. But sometimes your butt just doesn't cooperate. It's probably my diet, which, right now, is gas station food and beer.

11 hours ago, Skiles said:

Happens to me a lot. No fun, dude. I wet up some TP and that usually does the trick. But sometimes your butt just doesn't cooperate. It's probably my diet, which, right now, is gas station food and beer.

I use the wet wipes

32 minutes ago, Skiles said:

People swear by them. I don't know if I'm down with it. The more I think about a toilet making my ass wet, the more I'm out on the whole idea.

you complain about have a poopy butthole then disparage the suggestion of a bidet

you're your own worst enemy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/4/2020 at 7:49 PM, Skiles said:

Bidet.  There would be no more wiping until you're bleeding, no more using a half a roll on one poop, no missing anything.
It will change your life.

Edited by Sieg67

10 hours ago, Skiles said:

People swear by them. I don't know if I'm down with it. The more I think about a toilet making my ass wet, the more I'm out on the whole idea.

Just use paper to dry.  Sure you're still using paper but not nearly as much as before.
Besides, it dries pretty quickly.

Edited by Sieg67

9 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

How do you dispose of them?

im lazy so i just chuck em in the waste basket, but we have a diaper waste basket in his room so...im supposed to toss em there. meh. if you strategize your wipes with regular tp first then finish off with the wet wipes it shouldn't be a problem to just toss em in the waste b. 

if you have roomates/partner just hide them with some tp ontop so they dont see it. spray some febreeze it should be fine. 

On 12/6/2020 at 12:52 AM, NNN said:

im lazy so i just chuck em in the waste basket, but we have a diaper waste basket in his room so...im supposed to toss em there. meh. if you strategize your wipes with regular tp first then finish off with the wet wipes it shouldn't be a problem to just toss em in the waste b. 

if you have roomates/partner just hide them with some tp ontop so they dont see it. spray some febreeze it should be fine. 

That nasty, tho....

On 12/8/2020 at 2:41 AM, scoobdog said:

That nasty, tho....

i mean you're really just giving yourself a rimjob with those wipes. tp should get most of it...

then again, i change a lot of diapers. maybe that's why.