UnevenEdge

I went from a 440 credit score to a 700 in 1.5 years

In Flames

2 hours ago, Poof said:

it's so fun to not pay ppl tho

And after ten years it stops mattering, that's the best part. Keep my tax returns for the rest of my life, bitch. As I make more money my refunds keep getting smaller motherfuckers. Pretty soon I'll balance that shit out to owing you 10 bucks a year, how's that sound?

On 11/20/2020 at 8:01 AM, Sawdamizer said:

I closed out some open lines of credits this year, and it dinged my credit by 30 pts. Need to check that shit now and see if it dropped off.... Daddy needs some new toys soon.

I have been buying klipsch stuff for a bit now, trying to get a full 7.2 system running or more. So expensive.

On 11/19/2020 at 5:23 PM, MoistDaddy said:

and you can too.

On which service?  Experian is jerks, the slightest change and your score drops 5 pts.  I think they did that so they could push their "Boost" thing.  Transunion doesn't react as drastically.

2 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

On which service?  Experian is jerks, the slightest change and your score drops 5 pts.  I think they did that so they could push their "Boost" thing.  Transunion doesn't react as drastically.

Transunion.

I went from a 300 dollar credit limit - with 1 card, to 500 limit increase, after a few months. I waited about a year and got a discover card with a $1500 limit, and then 3 months later (around nowish) I applied for bestbuy credit and got a $2000 limit. I always paid what I owed off a week before the payment was due, and if i left anything unpaid it was 25 dollars, never any more.

1 minute ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Can you get a score high enough to warrant a $10,000 limit on one card?  That would be great.

At this rate I think I'll be there within a year tbh. I actually am aiming for a card with a limit like that because provided this pandemic ends by August I'll be leaving the states to go to Japan.

On 11/22/2020 at 5:22 PM, Skiles said:

I've never checked my credit score and I never will because it's stupid and made up.

I don't even know what it's for. Buying a house,  maybe? I dunno. I'm not gonna do that shit. 

My last few apt leases required credit checks.

36 minutes ago, Skiles said:

Alright, Mr. Fancy Pants.

Captain "I live in places that care about who lives there" over here. :RoboTongue:

One of the places we looked at (when I had a roommate) had metal grating on the windows.  The landlord let us in and walked us around, I walked back into the living room area & noticed this guy heading toward the door.  He opens it, comes in, then locks it behind himself.  I thought for sure we were about to get jacked.  As soon as the LL was done showing us, I said we had other places to check out (we didn't).  When we got in the car, I explained what happened & my roommate agreed we would not be taking that place (Latin Kings tags were everywhere).  The place had a massive amount of outlets in every room, like every 3 feet or so - don't know if they were for growlux bulbs or cookers at some point.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tsar4 said:

One of the places we looked at (when I had a roommate) had metal grating on the windows.  The landlord let us in and walked us around, I walked back into the living room area & noticed this guy heading toward the door.  He opens it, comes in, then locks it behind himself.  I thought for sure we were about to get jacked.  As soon as the LL was done showing us, I said we had other places to check out (we didn't).  When we got in the car, I explained what happened & my roommate agreed we would not be taking that place (Latin Kings tags were everywhere).  The place had a massive amount of outlets in every room, like every 3 feet or so - don't know if they were for growlux bulbs or cookers at some point.

My advice? Move to Japan to Italy.

3 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Honestly I don't think I would ever feel quite at home unless I had bars on the windows, and/or gang tags on nearby properties. It's all I've ever known as an adult.

I lead a much rougher life than I should or need to, is what I'm saying. :RoboIndifferent: